Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I know this belongs in the Classifieds
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
dempwolf@pctribe.com
The economy would hurt those of us that produce fine art long before the necessity providers will feel the pinch; I think my logic makes sense. But because finances are tight and cash is needed I am forced to try and sell my '72 original 6.
I will of course in time put the add in the classified sections of all the 914 clubs and e-bay, but was wondering if those members in this forum might make me aware of links to markets in Europe, where the car was originally purchased back in 1972.
I wish I could tell you that the car had the original motor and transmission but it does not. Road Glue has some images. Thanks for your time and comments. Karl Dempwolf
tod914
Karl, sorry to hear your going to sell your car. If the economy hasn't caught up with some, it certianly will have it's impact in the furture. I guess I am not very optimistic about the US recovering. I think this country will be on a downward roller coaster for a while. Hope you get a fair price for it. Regarding your question, I do recall some members, maybe Gust? about a popular euro site. Sorry I can't help but I think he would be a very good resource to ask.
Porsche Rescue
Europeans watch both Ebay and TheSamba.com. I have sold Porsches to a German, Austrian and Englishman (dealer) through ads on both.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(dempwolf@pctribe.com @ Jan 15 2009, 01:48 AM) *

The economy would hurt those of us that produce fine art long before the necessity providers will feel the pinch; I think my logic makes sense. But because finances are tight and cash is needed I am forced to try and sell my '72 original 6.
I will of course in time put the add in the classified sections of all the 914 clubs and e-bay, but was wondering if those members in this forum might make me aware of links to markets in Europe, where the car was originally purchased back in 1972.
I wish I could tell you that the car had the original motor and transmission but it does not. Road Glue has some images. Thanks for your time and comments. Karl Dempwolf

Would you please tell us more about this car? I understand the financial problems you're having, but more info here could have a large impact on the sale.

Please provide some specifics.
Pat
dempwolf@pctribe.com
This info is found on the Road Glue web site.
"This is a beautiful 914-6 factory car, not a conversion. Originally delivered to France in 1971 as a 1972 model year. Over the years the owner has done every upgrade imaginable without butchering a great classic. The motor is a 3.6 ltr with MSW injection and Haltech management. A high proformance clutch connects the 350 HP motor to a 915 gearbox, equiped with a Quafe limited slip dif.. Headers flow exhaust through SST pahse 9 race mufflers. A quieter street muffler comes with it. This rocketship is slowed with turbo front brakes and carreras at the rear. OEM Fuchs 7&8x15, Koni adj. shocks, 23mm torsion bars, plastic bussings. This car has hardly been driven so no need to worry about it being used up or abused.

Jasfsmith
Just what Pat needs to break his wick'd CW ways.....
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Jasfsmith @ Jan 16 2009, 02:06 PM) *

Just what Pat needs to break his wick'd CW ways.....

Nope...sorry! Not even close to stock.

I'll keep waiting.........

Oh, and YOU are calling ME a CW. Pot calling the kettle black. Nice try, though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.