Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914 BBQ
JeffBowlsby
post Feb 20 2004, 02:16 PM
Post #1

914 Wiring Harnesses

Group: Members
Member No.: 104
Region Association: None

My first thought is to get a park or someplace nearby Partsheaven, so that when teh swap/Concours is over we head over to the BBQ to wrap up the event. We would also then need a food vendor.

But last night, I was thingking that if thats too costly or complicated, maybe PartsHeaven would just allowq us to stay at teh meet (it usually breaks up by 1pm or 2pm anyway) and we wouold just mneet there. No costr, no moving the cars etc. We could simply get pizza/deli sandwiches and refreshments and give out the awards.

I am trying hard to keep this simple and inexpensive, and not make it more difficult or expensive than it has to be.

Comments?

I will edit this first post to include all plans for the 914 BBQ soon. Please be sure to check all the first posts for threads I have started from time to time for updates, because I do edit them to keep them current.
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Jeff Bowlsby   914 BBQ   Feb 20 2004, 02:16 PM
rick 918-S   Yes, I agree. If Parts Heaven will allow us to sta...   Feb 20 2004, 02:41 PM
Jeff Bowlsby   PartsHeaven and LPR (PCA) will accommodate us and ...   Mar 12 2004, 07:07 PM
VegasRacer   I like it. There is no need to make things difficu...   Mar 12 2004, 08:31 PM
seanery   :agree:   Mar 12 2004, 08:33 PM
rick 918-S   No problemo!   Mar 13 2004, 01:04 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 08:34 AM