Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion & SWAP MEET, March 28th Family Donuts and Deli Fair Oaks CA
ConeDodger
post Mar 10 2009, 09:38 AM
Post #41

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Get your swap face on! The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion +SWAP MEET is right around the corner...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 11 2009, 11:31 AM
Post #42

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

It would be silly to miss the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! Be there and go home with everything you need and nothing you didn't!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 12 2009, 09:22 AM
Post #43

Apex killer!

The weather looks to fine. Get your parts stash sorted and priced... The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET is just around the corner!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 13 2009, 09:02 AM
Post #44

Apex killer!

I'm getting requests from around the country to look for parts... This should be great! Be at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 14 2009, 10:39 AM
Post #45

Apex killer!

THE END IS NEAR! Oh wait, never mind. That is another event I'm promoting...
Get your gear ready for the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! This is the only NorCal Swap meet planned this year so don't miss it!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 15 2009, 06:29 AM
Post #46

Apex killer!

Less than two weeks until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! See you there!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
JRust
post Mar 15 2009, 02:56 PM
Post #47

914 Guru

Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

It's looking like I may make the trip. I've got wheels to pick up fromn Chung. I also have a stash of stuff I may bring down. I'll put a list on here just to see if there is interest. Hate to load up stuff noone wants. Looking forward to hanging out with my fellow teeners (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

1. 73 ga 2.0 engine complete less FI & Tin- Good running motor
(was in my 74 LE & running great. Rebuilding a year specific GA for the 74)
2. 16x7 pair fuchs
3. 16x7,16x8 993 wheels
4. 17x7.5 , 17x8.5 Boxter Twist wheels
5. good tailshift tranny
6. 2.0 stock Heat Exchangers
7. Couple stock engine mount bars
8. Misc Sideshift linkage
9. nice yellow rear deck lid
10. Couple good rain trays
11. 2 good targa tops
12. othe misc crap too

I also am in the arcade business. If anyone is in the market for a pinball machine I could bring a few down. Ripley's Believe it or not, Nascar, World Poker Tour, Roller coaster Tycoon, Austin Powers, Terminator 3 just to name a few. Prices range from $1600-3500. These would pretty much have to be prepaid for me to bring them down.
+Quote Post
biosurfer1
post Mar 15 2009, 03:44 PM
Post #48

Teener fo Life!

Member No.: 977

Jamie,

If you make it, I'll do my best to have my car ready and bring it so you can see what that 2.4 would have been like:)
+Quote Post
JRust
post Mar 15 2009, 04:26 PM
Post #49

914 Guru

QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Mar 15 2009, 02:44 PM) *

Jamie,

If you make it, I'll do my best to have my car ready and bring it so you can see what that 2.4 would have been like:)

That would absolutely rock! I would love to feel the pull that motor gives. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 16 2009, 10:21 AM
Post #50

Apex killer!

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! All the best people will be there!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
al weidman
post Mar 16 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #51

Al Weidman

Member No.: 8,736

Hey Rob, who makes that yellow body kit? Looks good, they recessed the targa top, lower profile works. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sawzall-smiley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 16 2009, 10:18 PM
Post #52

Apex killer!

QUOTE(al weidman @ Mar 16 2009, 06:46 PM) *

Hey Rob, who makes that yellow body kit? Looks good, they recessed the targa top, lower profile works. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sawzall-smiley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)

Don't laugh too hard Al, I hear somewhere that someone is making a CGT replica out of Boxsters. Nah! The "other" Porsche pics are to emphasize that this is a Porsche event, not just a 914 event. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 17 2009, 07:55 AM
Post #53

Apex killer!

See you at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! Bring the gang! Even the stores in the mall are offering specials. Cosmo Unlimited - cuts hair, there is a dog groomer, a manicure/pedicure place... Oh, and a donut shop... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chowtime.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 18 2009, 10:43 AM
Post #54

Apex killer!

Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
biosurfer1
post Mar 18 2009, 11:29 AM
Post #55

Teener fo Life!

Member No.: 977

Rob...seems like there's a lot of people coming to this, think we'll have enough space?
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 18 2009, 12:06 PM
Post #56

Apex killer!

QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Mar 18 2009, 09:29 AM) *

Rob...seems like there's a lot of people coming to this, think we'll have enough space?

We have the big grassy corner plus the area we usually park in. I am thinking if people bring big trucks to haul there stuff we can have them park at the church across the street to free up room. If this is as big as you and I think it is, next year it will be at Niello. Already have permission!
+Quote Post
strawman
post Mar 18 2009, 05:50 PM
Post #57

Member No.: 8,624
Region Association: Central California

I'll be bringing a set of 15x7 Fake Fuchs (Brett, still interested?), sideshift setup (trans, starter, shift linkage, engine bar, etc.), 914 4-bolt front suspension, 1969 911 hubs for rear 5-bolt conversion, 914 axles/CVs, and some other leftover stuff that might fit into my Subaru wagon. And, of course, a big hunger for donuts!
Geoff
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 18 2009, 06:18 PM
Post #58

Apex killer!

Just FYI, I spoke with the owner of the Cosmo Unlimited Hair shop today. She plans on setting up a table and selling her shampoo and hair products at a discount... Name brand stuff like Paul Mitchell and sheat like that... Also, my kid and his friend will be picking the 2000 lemons on my lemon trees and making lemonade... They will have table selling that and I am not bragging when I tell you that my lemons are famous. I have guys from work who actually call and beg to come and pick some... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif)
+Quote Post
JRust
post Mar 18 2009, 10:19 PM
Post #59

914 Guru

Hey anyone near Albany coming to the Sac reunion/swap meet? I've got a set of wheels I bought from Chung. He's going to be in LA that weekend. If anyone is close & could maybe pick them up before hand. Then bring them to the meet that would be killer. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Happy to compensate for your time (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) please (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) If not I can pick them up at his place. Just hoping to save the trip if possible
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 19 2009, 08:54 AM
Post #60

Apex killer!

The excitement is building... Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 11:43 AM