Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion & SWAP MEET
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

I have gotten permission from the owner of the Deli to do a Swap Meet in addition to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion for the month of March!

Here are the details. Saturday March 28th at Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. For those of you who have been there before, we will be setting up the swap meet on the grassy area at the corner of lot. Get there early and get set up! Officially a 9am start and we will go till we all go!

For those of you who only open this post to see the pictures I always post please note:

A SWAP MEET IN ADDITION TO THE NORMAL FESTIVITIES!
biosurfer1
I'll be there and I have a bunch of stuff to bring!
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Get your stuff together! Time for the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion and Swap Meet! Empty out your garage and score some new stuff!!!
ConeDodger

The posters are up at the venue and at various Porsche shops in town! We are ready! Are you? Get it shined up and gather the parts you want to sell or trade and make plans for the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + Swap Meet! See you there!
ConeDodger

You know that nasty looking set of front rotors you think someone will actually use? Bring them down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + Swap Meet! Just be sure to bring them home if no one wants them! wacko.gif
ConeDodger

The grass is mowed. The lawn is green... All we need is you - your parts - and a sunny day! Hope to see you all at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + Swap Meet! Bring the kids, bring your wife, bring your neighbors 19 year old daughter. (don't get caught) See you there!
ConeDodger

Time to get to the garage and see what you have! Figure out what you want to keep and get the rest in a pile! The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + Swap Meet is coming and it smiles on the prepared! Be there and get your smiles!!!!
ConeDodger

Get your stuff and get down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + Swap Meet! See you there!!!
LarryR
I am in. I have a whole garage full of 914 parts I need to sell. However, tough to bring a p car and parts too so will probably load up the jeep with parts.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(LarryR @ Feb 14 2009, 04:41 PM) *

I am in. I have a whole garage full of 914 parts I need to sell. However, tough to bring a p car and parts too so will probably load up the jeep with parts.

Larry, I am sure you will not be the only one... I have the advantage of loading up the truck and having Yopu drive it up there... No problem. We would rather see you (and your stash) than the car anyway... You can always give the keys to Amanda blink.gif
ConeDodger

I hear from the salon in the strip mall that someone is going to win a free haircut! Wow! You guys were getting a little shaggy anyway! See you at the March 28th Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET!
ConeDodger

What will you see or trade at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET? Let's get those garages cleaned out for this summer!
ConeDodger

A little over a month until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! Get your goodies together and make your plans to come! See ya there!
Chevota79
Ooo, maybe I will come out and meet some of you guys and see what is for sale.
ConeDodger

Come on out! The weather will be fine! Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! See ya'll there!!!
ConeDodger

The days are counting down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! I have my stuff ready... Do you?
ConeDodger

Sometimes a man has to do what's right... In this case it going to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

The best times we can have with out racing... chowtime.gif at the deli! Talking with the guys. See you all next month at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET. Bring your stuff and go home with new - old stuff!
ConeDodger

Just a month and a week until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! See you there!
ConeDodger

The rain will be gone. The grass will be green. My knee will be heeled smilie_rolli_1.gif
So ya'll should be at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET!
ConeDodger

I'm having knee surgery in the morning so I will bump this now... Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! I should be able to walk again by then!!!
ConeDodger

Come on down! Bring your stuff! See the gang! You will have a good time!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! Bring your cast off stuff and get the stuff you need. Have a donut and see the gang! We will have dancing girls, ponies, free hula hoops to the first 2 people to show up!
ConeDodger

Ok calm down... I know you're excited. There will be plenty of room for everyone at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion and SWAP MEET... Just get there early and get the best spot biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Only a month left to pick out the parts you want to part with! Decide what stays and what goes. Get it boxed and ready! The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET is coming!
ConeDodger

Come on down! Bring your stuff... This will be great! Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! Be there!
ConeDodger

Twenty-Five days and a wake up and the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET will be goin' on! Gather your goodies! Get them ready to go!
ConeDodger

Only 24 days and a wake up before the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! C'Mon people! We're so short here we could dangle our feet off a dime! Get your stuff together!!!
underthetire
Got an actual address for us out of towners? I need a street number to put in my electronic wife.
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd in Fair Oaks CA... See you there! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Remember to mark your calenders for the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET March 28th 9am to noonish! 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd - Fair Oaks CA
Swap space is limited by the grassy area and first come first served...
underthetire
Thanks for putting the address in for me. I'll be there.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 5 2009, 09:43 AM) *

Thanks for putting the address in for me. I'll be there.

No problem! I loved the electronic wife reference! I am always pointing out to my wife that I am going to rip that bitches lungs out... Kiddingly biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! I have a call in to George at AA and I think we can get a few fuzzy dashboard covers to give away as party favors... You should be there! You don't want to miss out on that do you?
ConeDodger

The days are counting down! Be the first one there and get your free fuzzy dash cover... Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET March 28th 9:14am to whenever we get done commandeering the parking lot!
mtndawg
I'll be there. I'm looking forward to seeing some cars!
biosurfer1
Is anyone who is attending the swap meet bringing -4 headers by chance?

I'm looking and would rather buy local before ordering elsewhere.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Mar 7 2009, 06:07 PM) *

Is anyone who is attending the swap meet bringing -4 headers by chance?

I'm looking and would rather buy local before ordering elsewhere.

I announced the event at the PCA Breakfast this morning and there was a guy there who was so excited he almost pee'd himself... He has "all kinds of parts left over after the restoration" and his wife will be so happy! Not sure what he planned on bringing Brett. It might be 356 stuff...
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! This will be fun! Be there and find that one last thing you need...
ConeDodger

Let's make our plans for the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET at Family Donuts and Deli - 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd. Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue... 9am to ? See you all there!
ConeDodger

Get your swap face on! The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion +SWAP MEET is right around the corner...
ConeDodger

It would be silly to miss the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! Be there and go home with everything you need and nothing you didn't!
ConeDodger

The weather looks to fine. Get your parts stash sorted and priced... The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET is just around the corner!
ConeDodger

I'm getting requests from around the country to look for parts... This should be great! Be at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET!
ConeDodger

THE END IS NEAR! Oh wait, never mind. That is another event I'm promoting...
Get your gear ready for the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! This is the only NorCal Swap meet planned this year so don't miss it!
ConeDodger

Less than two weeks until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! See you there!
JRust
It's looking like I may make the trip. I've got wheels to pick up fromn Chung. I also have a stash of stuff I may bring down. I'll put a list on here just to see if there is interest. Hate to load up stuff noone wants. Looking forward to hanging out with my fellow teeners smile.gif

1. 73 ga 2.0 engine complete less FI & Tin- Good running motor
(was in my 74 LE & running great. Rebuilding a year specific GA for the 74)
2. 16x7 pair fuchs
3. 16x7,16x8 993 wheels
4. 17x7.5 , 17x8.5 Boxter Twist wheels
5. good tailshift tranny
6. 2.0 stock Heat Exchangers
7. Couple stock engine mount bars
8. Misc Sideshift linkage
9. nice yellow rear deck lid
10. Couple good rain trays
11. 2 good targa tops
12. othe misc crap too

I also am in the arcade business. If anyone is in the market for a pinball machine I could bring a few down. Ripley's Believe it or not, Nascar, World Poker Tour, Roller coaster Tycoon, Austin Powers, Terminator 3 just to name a few. Prices range from $1600-3500. These would pretty much have to be prepaid for me to bring them down.
biosurfer1
Jamie,

If you make it, I'll do my best to have my car ready and bring it so you can see what that 2.4 would have been like:)
JRust
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Mar 15 2009, 02:44 PM) *

Jamie,

If you make it, I'll do my best to have my car ready and bring it so you can see what that 2.4 would have been like:)

That would absolutely rock! I would love to feel the pull that motor gives. aktion035.gif
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + SWAP MEET! All the best people will be there!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.