Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OT: AHA Meeting, Members know who they are...
messix
post Mar 7 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #41

AKA "CLUTCH KILLER"!

Group: Members
From: between shit kickers and pinky lifters/ puget sound wa.north of Seattle south of Canada
Member No.: 3,931
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

sorry i'm late for the 7:30 meeting like the Asshat that i am, did i miss any thing?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TC 914-8
post Mar 7 2009, 09:43 PM
Post #42

Member No.: 9,090

Didn't the Asshats have a spin off group called the Peckerheads? or was it Visa-versa?

You guys have me on the floor (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
+Quote Post
messix
post Mar 7 2009, 09:49 PM
Post #43

AKA "CLUTCH KILLER"!

From: between shit kickers and pinky lifters/ puget sound wa.north of Seattle south of Canada

QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Mar 7 2009, 07:43 PM) *

Didn't the Asshats have a spin off group called the Peckerheads? or was it Visa-versa?

those peckerheads were the ones that just couldn't measure up to the standards of asshatery, so they got all pissed off and ran off to assemble their own group. they meet in a circle...... they're real jerks!
+Quote Post
TC 914-8
post Mar 7 2009, 09:59 PM
Post #44

QUOTE(messix @ Mar 7 2009, 07:49 PM) *

those peckerheads were the ones that just couldn't measure up to the standards of asshatery, so they got all pissed off and ran off to assemble their own group. they meet in a circle...... they're real jerks!

I just spoke to Lord Peckington, The King of Peckerheads, He said the Asshats wouldn't pay up their dues so they started their own group. The new group is a little more liberal and has more talent, being asshats that is.....
+Quote Post
messix
post Mar 7 2009, 10:09 PM
Post #45

AKA "CLUTCH KILLER"!

QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Mar 7 2009, 07:59 PM) *

I just spoke to Lord Peckington, The King of Peckerheads, He said the Asshats wouldn't pay up their dues so they started their own group. The new group is a little more liberal and has more talent, being asshats that is.....

that peckerhead is Jerking you around!
they in no way have any talent as asshats! that is why they could only make it as peckerheads ! the only asshats that don't pay dues are those that are founding members. that is some thing that the peckerheads that tried to become asshats couldn't understand. and that further relegated them to being peckerheads.
as far as being more liberal, those peckerheads will let any old dickhead become a peckerhead! they have no standards!

they're so liberal they campaigned for Obama!

the Asshats are true blue and voted for Mc cain!
+Quote Post
TC 914-8
post Mar 7 2009, 10:22 PM
Post #46

QUOTE(messix @ Mar 7 2009, 08:09 PM) *

they in no way have any talent as asshats! that is why they could only make it as peckerheads ! the only asshats that don't pay dues are those that are founding members. that is some thing that the peckerheads that tried to become asshats couldn't understand. and that further relegated them to being peckerheads.
as far as being more liberal, those peckerheads will let any old dickhead become a peckerhead! they have no standards!

I think some of the new Asshat group is pushing the envelope talking about politics. There is the Asshat police, primarly founding Peckerheads, that look to ban the asshats who talk about politics and religon. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif)

That's all I know about this subject, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif)

We'll have to consult Wikipedia for more info and history.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif)
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Mar 7 2009, 11:23 PM
Post #47

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

QUOTE(MDG @ Mar 7 2009, 06:16 AM) *

in lieu of a handshake, which has been deemed unsanitary, or to the less open-mind perhaps even a bit (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gayfight.gif) I humbly submit something in the way of apparel.

Fred and Barney already have those cool Water Buffalo hats so they're out. Perhaps a snazzy vest; they could be made out of old Fuzzy Dash covers.

Except for the elected leader; his would be NOS

First: I think you have mis-interpeted the term AH. A true AH started as an Ass Kisser. He (or She) went through their day AK'ing their boss. Until one day their boss stopped to get a drink from the fountain in the lobby at work. It was at that moment the AK turned into a Brown Noser. Now, Because the Brown Noser was now blinded by his own ambition it wasn't long before a slip of the lip turned into a full on Ass Hat wearing experience. So there are aspiring AK's and BN's chasing their boss all over the office and there are those true AH's who have achived Ass Hattedness and wear their Ass Hat proudly.

Oh, and I believe the Kiss from an Ass Hat was deemed unsanitary. Considering an Ass Hat was just two breif moments away from a Butt Kisser and one brief moment away from a Brown Noser.

And no ass hat could ever be worn over a buffalo hat. No matter how fuzzy and inviting that buffalo fur is, no ass would ever mount that thrown. The horns would prevent any true ass from becoming a real hat therefore preventing the continuation of the royal order of Ass Hattedness.
+Quote Post
Todd Enlund
post Mar 7 2009, 11:28 PM
Post #48

Resident Photoshop Guru

Member No.: 8,032

QUOTE(messix @ Mar 7 2009, 07:36 PM) *

sorry i'm late for the 7:30 meeting like the Asshat that i am, did i miss any thing?

I'm not an alcoholic, I don't go to meetings. I'm a drunk.
+Quote Post
PeeGreen 914
post Mar 7 2009, 11:31 PM
Post #49

Just when you think you're done...wait, there is more..lol

Member No.: 6,884

I never really kissed a bosses ass but I was a server and bartender for many years before I went into real estate. I learned to get the best tips you had to kiss the customers ass. Now I have to kiss my clients asses (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)
+Quote Post
PeeGreen 914
post Mar 7 2009, 11:34 PM
Post #50

QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Mar 7 2009, 09:28 PM) *

QUOTE(messix @ Mar 7 2009, 07:36 PM) *

I'm not an alcoholic, I don't go to meetings. I'm a drunk.

AA is for quitters (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif)
+Quote Post
ClayPerrine
post Mar 7 2009, 11:38 PM
Post #51

Life's been good to me so far.....

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,143
Region Association: NineFourteenerVille

QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Mar 7 2009, 10:22 PM) *

I think some of the new Asshat group is pushing the envelope talking about politics. There is the Asshat police, primarly founding Peckerheads, that look to ban the asshats who talk about politics and religon. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif)

Keep it up guys, and I will have to be the AssHat that shuts down the AssHat meeting thread...........
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Mar 7 2009, 11:53 PM
Post #52

Apex killer!

Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

[quote name='messix' date='Mar 7 2009, 08:09 PM' post='1142970']

[/quote

Troy - back away from the bottle... No more of that.
+Quote Post
messix
post Mar 7 2009, 11:56 PM
Post #53

AKA "CLUTCH KILLER"!

good god!
+Quote Post
PeeGreen 914
post Mar 8 2009, 12:00 AM
Post #54

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/slap.gif)
+Quote Post
messix
post Mar 8 2009, 12:02 AM
Post #55

AKA "CLUTCH KILLER"!

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Mar 7 2009, 09:38 PM) *

Keep it up guys, and I will have to be the AssHat that shuts down the AssHat meeting thread...........

Clay come on over and have a drink with me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif) and loosen up!
+Quote Post
Sleepin
post Mar 8 2009, 01:15 AM
Post #56

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,357
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Hello everyone! My name is Eric and I am an asshat because I like boobs! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)
+Quote Post
dflesburg
post Mar 8 2009, 06:32 AM
Post #57

Member No.: 1,896
Region Association: None

Simply stating that my head is in my ass doesn't negate the fact that my car runs and that I actually do know what I am doing....
+Quote Post
MDG
post Mar 8 2009, 07:52 AM
Post #58

Wolf in wolf's clothing.

Member No.: 10,018

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 8 2009, 01:23 AM) *

QUOTE(MDG @ Mar 7 2009, 06:16 AM) *

in lieu of a handshake, which has been deemed unsanitary, or to the less open-mind perhaps even a bit (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gayfight.gif) I humbly submit something in the way of apparel.

Fred and Barney already have those cool Water Buffalo hats so they're out. Perhaps a snazzy vest; they could be made out of old Fuzzy Dash covers.

Except for the elected leader; his would be NOS

First: I think you have mis-interpeted the term AH. A true AH started as an Ass Kisser. He (or She) went through their day AK'ing their boss. Until one day their boss stopped to get a drink from the fountain in the lobby at work. It was at that moment the AK turned into a Brown Noser. Now, Because the Brown Noser was now blinded by his own ambition it wasn't long before a slip of the lip turned into a full on Ass Hat wearing experience. So there are aspiring AK's and BN's chasing their boss all over the office and there are those true AH's who have achived Ass Hattedness and wear their Ass Hat proudly.

Oh, and I believe the Kiss from an Ass Hat was deemed unsanitary. Considering an Ass Hat was just two breif moments away from a Butt Kisser and one brief moment away from a Brown Noser.

And no ass hat could ever be worn over a buffalo hat. No matter how fuzzy and inviting that buffalo fur is, no ass would ever mount that thrown. The horns would prevent any true ass from becoming a real hat therefore preventing the continuation of the royal order of Ass Hattedness.

Sir, firstly my name is Mike and I confess to having impure thoughts about your car. As Canadian, it is indeed a rare occasion to speak with an American who lives so much farther north than me, even I would be intimidated by your North-ness. I know Nanook has spoken often of his travels to the land of eternal night.

I bow to your AH expertise and withdraw my suggestion. If memory serves, I believe this photograph was taken during Fourth of July festivities

Attached Image

+Quote Post
ClayPerrine
post Mar 8 2009, 07:56 AM
Post #59

Life's been good to me so far.....

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,143
Region Association: NineFourteenerVille

QUOTE(messix @ Mar 8 2009, 01:02 AM) *

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Mar 7 2009, 09:38 PM) *

Clay come on over and have a drink with me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif) and loosen up!

Nope... I am NOT going to the PacNW right now. I heard it was Snowing there.

BURRRRR!!!

I hate, loathe, and despise snow in any shape or form.

It was 84 degrees here in Texas on yesterday, and we were driving around in Betty's Teener.

I do appreciate the offer, though.
+Quote Post
scotty b
post Mar 8 2009, 08:36 AM
Post #60

rust free you say ?

Member No.: 3,419

QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Mar 7 2009, 07:26 PM) *

A hot Krispy Kreme is the nastiest thing that's ever been in my mouth. Melted in my mouth like a spoonful of Crisco. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/barf.gif)

BURN HIM !!!!!!!!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

9 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 01:31 PM