Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> FS/FT: 1975 914 Carb'd 1.7 Project in Eastern PA, Perfect upper and lower Dash, Rust in the usual areas
75R1
post Mar 8 2009, 10:01 PM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,821

Well, I just bought Spoke's green car, so I need to make room in my garage. I haven't gotten any work done on it since August, so I figure it can go to someone who will finish it!

1975 914 project with 1.7L engine. It was painted Deep Blue, but could use a repaint.

$1,500 $1,100 without the engine and trans or trade for any combination of JWest shift Linkage, subaru conversion parts,or cash.

The good:
Clear title.
Perfect dash.
rebuilt calipers.
Running 1.7L Engine. Weber progressive carb. Type 4 muffler. Currently out of the car to "work" on the rust.
15 5.5 Riviera Wheels. 2 wheels have new 165r15 tires.
Aftermarket Running board kit.
The Doors have good gaps, with no sag.

The bad:
Rusted passenger long - PO did repairs, I've cut out the other rusty areas.
It was tapped on the driver side front. The PO did an OK job on the repair. I have replacement metal for the areas.
Needs to be repainted, I have deep blue paint to do the job, as well as a stock Volvo blue (i don't remember the color) from the PO.

I would consider parting it out, but need to have everything spoken for before doing so.

PM me for more info and pics! I am located just north of Philadelphia, PA. I'll be able to get more pictures this week when I get home.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
75R1   FS/FT: 1975 914 Carb'd 1.7 Project in Eastern PA   Mar 8 2009, 10:01 PM
75R1   More Pics! AAAH rust!   Mar 8 2009, 10:08 PM
75R1   Last few, for now...   Mar 8 2009, 10:19 PM
75R1   Bump :beer3: $1100 without the engine or t...   Apr 28 2009, 09:20 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 05:54 PM