Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/FT: 1975 914 Carb'd 1.7 Project in Eastern PA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
75R1
Well, I just bought Spoke's green car, so I need to make room in my garage. I haven't gotten any work done on it since August, so I figure it can go to someone who will finish it!

1975 914 project with 1.7L engine. It was painted Deep Blue, but could use a repaint.

$1,500 $1,100 without the engine and trans or trade for any combination of JWest shift Linkage, subaru conversion parts,or cash.

The good:
Clear title.
Perfect dash.
rebuilt calipers.
Running 1.7L Engine. Weber progressive carb. Type 4 muffler. Currently out of the car to "work" on the rust.
15 5.5 Riviera Wheels. 2 wheels have new 165r15 tires.
Aftermarket Running board kit.
The Doors have good gaps, with no sag.

The bad:
Rusted passenger long - PO did repairs, I've cut out the other rusty areas.
It was tapped on the driver side front. The PO did an OK job on the repair. I have replacement metal for the areas.
Needs to be repainted, I have deep blue paint to do the job, as well as a stock Volvo blue (i don't remember the color) from the PO.

I would consider parting it out, but need to have everything spoken for before doing so.

PM me for more info and pics! I am located just north of Philadelphia, PA. I'll be able to get more pictures this week when I get home.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
75R1
Bump beer3.gif

$1100 without the engine or trans... or let me know if you need any parts off the car. I need this gone soon! Does anyone need a shell?

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.