Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> FS Koni Adjustable rear shocks
zambezi
post Mar 17 2009, 06:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,920
Region Association: South East States

Here is a lightly used pair of Koni shocks. They came with my car and were put on by the previous owner shortly before he put the car up on stands (sound familiar?) to rebuild the engine. That was a few years ago. I decided to sell these and am looking for something different but am sure these ar still very useable. They show signs of any leaks and have even resistance on compression an rebound. I even still have all the original packaging because the PO literally JUST put them on prior to putting the car up.
The shocks are part # 8241 1050SPORT
They do not come with the springs because I will be reusing those, but they do have the 3 position adjustable height perches and the lower spring mounts. They will come with the special top nuts, the Koni adjuster knob, and any paperwork I cna find for them. I am also including two brand new original Porsche bump stops part # 914.333.053.01. I even still have the cool 3D Koni equipped sticker you can put on your window.
$100.00 plus shipping

Thanks,
JIM
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
zambezi   FS Koni Adjustable rear shocks   Mar 17 2009, 06:42 PM
markb   Sold!   Mar 17 2009, 06:47 PM
computers4kids   Sold! Good Karma...way to go Mark   Mar 17 2009, 09:59 PM
hwgunner   Here is a lightly used pair of Koni shocks. They...   Mar 17 2009, 06:48 PM
markb   If I wind up getting these, Jonathan is gonna be p...   Mar 17 2009, 06:50 PM
6freak   Damn it :stooges:   Mar 17 2009, 06:50 PM
zambezi   Looks like I have a sale pending to Mark. I sure ...   Mar 17 2009, 07:54 PM
markb   :Qarl:   Mar 17 2009, 08:04 PM
plays with cars   I think we had a near photo finish between Mark an...   Mar 17 2009, 11:09 PM
markb   I think we had a near photo finish between Mark a...   Mar 17 2009, 11:21 PM
computers4kids   :DRUNK: :hugme: What are friends for...   Mar 18 2009, 07:32 AM
sww914   Oh man! I have 3 sets of these I would have so...   Mar 20 2009, 08:07 PM
koozy   I'll take one.... he he he   Mar 20 2009, 10:34 PM
honady   is it still for sale. I'm interested   Dec 17 2009, 09:06 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:04 PM