Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Koni Adjustable rear shocks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
zambezi
Here is a lightly used pair of Koni shocks. They came with my car and were put on by the previous owner shortly before he put the car up on stands (sound familiar?) to rebuild the engine. That was a few years ago. I decided to sell these and am looking for something different but am sure these ar still very useable. They show signs of any leaks and have even resistance on compression an rebound. I even still have all the original packaging because the PO literally JUST put them on prior to putting the car up.
The shocks are part # 8241 1050SPORT
They do not come with the springs because I will be reusing those, but they do have the 3 position adjustable height perches and the lower spring mounts. They will come with the special top nuts, the Koni adjuster knob, and any paperwork I cna find for them. I am also including two brand new original Porsche bump stops part # 914.333.053.01. I even still have the cool 3D Koni equipped sticker you can put on your window.
$100.00 plus shipping

Thanks,
JIM
Click to view attachment
markb
Sold!
hwgunner
QUOTE(zambezi @ Mar 17 2009, 05:42 PM) *

Here is a lightly used pair of Koni shocks. They came with my car and were put on by the previous owner shortly before he put the car up on stands (sound familiar?) to rebuild the engine. That was a few years ago. I decided to sell these and am looking for something different but am sure these ar still very useable. They show signs of any leaks and have even resistance on compression an rebound. I even still have all the original packaging because the PO literally JUST put them on prior to putting the car up.
The shocks are part # 8241 1050SPORT
They do not come with the springs because I will be reusing those, but they do have the 3 position adjustable height perches and the lower spring mounts. They will come with the special top nuts, the Koni adjuster knob, and any paperwork I cna find for them. I am also including two brand new original Porsche bump stops part # 914.333.053.01. I even still have the cool 3D Koni equipped sticker you can put on your window.
$100.00 plus shipping

Thanks,
JIM
Click to view attachment

Where do i send the $$$

jonathan
hwgunner
markb
If I wind up getting these, Jonathan is gonna be pissed! biggrin.gif shades.gif
6freak
Damn it slap.gif
zambezi
Looks like I have a sale pending to Mark. I sure wish I had more of these for you guys.
JIM
markb
piratenanner.gif
computers4kids
QUOTE(markb @ Mar 17 2009, 05:47 PM) *

Sold!

Good Karma...way to go Mark
PlaysWithCars
I think we had a near photo finish between Mark and Jonathan. smilie_pokal.gif
markb
QUOTE(plays with cars @ Mar 17 2009, 09:09 PM) *

I think we had a near photo finish between Mark and Jonathan. smilie_pokal.gif

He was reading it out loud to me from his cell phone. I was sitting next to my computer. I got there first. smile.gif It may be a rough day at work tomorrow, tho. dry.gif
computers4kids
drunk.gif grouphug.gif What are friends for...
sww914
Oh man!
I have 3 sets of these I would have sold you for what you just paid for 1 set.
Bummer.
koozy
I'll take one.... he he he
honady
is it still for sale. I'm interested
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.