Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RE:stolen 914 on ebay, legal ownership is in doubt
DMVWATCHDOG
post Apr 9 2009, 07:56 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,252
Region Association: None

The person who aquired the car from Oakland impound, King Oruruo, aka King city enterprises is operating a fraudulent dealership, without a dmv dealers license, He is crooked as they come, and has the California DMV breathing down his back. The sale he made was fraudulent, as was a vehicle I bought from him. If you can locate a copy of the auction sale report from B&B vehicle processors(SUPENA),aka oakland impound, you can find that he never transfered it into his name for resale, a violation that he can be held liable for physical, and punitive damages. ACT fast, as he has @ 200-300 Small Claims cases in process, his asssets are going to be frozen, and he will be required to pay restitution, and damages.

a current phone for this jerk is 510-688-4003. The California franchise tax board, DMV, and the city of Oakland are in the process of filing felony auto racketeering charges, tax evasion, and the list goes on.

I have a list of 32 cars he purchased at one sale, and never filed a DMV report of sale on any of them, and that is where the mixup over the title came from. File a complaint with the Hayward Ca DMV investigations office asap, while he is still under investigation. You may not get the car back, but he is liable for treble damages! If you google that phone number, you will find all kinds of listings, as a private party, but if you look at the background for most pics, it shows the fence of his unlicensed car lot! located at 7000 international blvd, oakland Ca. The leinsaler was B&B, not King, and it was his resposibility to clear all DMV holds, penalties, and fees. By passing the leinsale papers forward, the buyer was able to illegaly obtain title through an unsuspecting DMV office.

There is also a good chance that B&B violated the laws of impound, may be involved in a theft ring, and may be held jointly liable. He is also violating California internet fraud laws by advertising as a private party, and not a dealer, punishable by up to $50,000 fines. If you proove he bought, then sold this car without doing the proper paper work, you can proove falsified documentation to ebay, and the California Highway patrol, and hang the whole lot of them!

Good luck on settling your case
D
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MBowman325
post Apr 9 2009, 08:26 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,413
Region Association: Southwest Region

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif)

I'm confused.
+Quote Post
Sleepin
post Apr 9 2009, 08:30 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,357
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

newbs........ (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif)

The King sounds like an asshat.
+Quote Post
Cairo94507
post Apr 9 2009, 08:35 AM
Post #4

Michael

Member No.: 9,712
Region Association: Northern California

You know I am sure the OP posted that mess with good intentions; but it really makes no sense. I just wish people would read their posts carefully before clicking send.

Then of course this is just another nail in the coffin of Oakland. Is anyone in Oakland honest? (I know there are honest citizens there somewhere with their heads down, hiding and sleeping in bathtubs at night.)
+Quote Post
kconway
post Apr 9 2009, 08:55 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 3,231
Region Association: Southern California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) What's your point and why did you bring this here? Are you trying to provide info to a member that bought one of his cars? Why don't you take your info to the States Attorney General's office?
+Quote Post
schreiber
post Apr 9 2009, 09:17 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 7,843
Region Association: South East States

This thread is worthless without CONTEXT
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Apr 9 2009, 09:22 AM
Post #7

Apex killer!

Member No.: 3,380

I seem to recall some kind of controversy involving a 914 snatched by parking authority while the owner was out of the country, held in a towing yard until it was auctioned. This King person was trying to sell it on EBay when the owner who had reported it stolen on his return from abroad discovered it there. Lots of drama...

Not sure who this DMVWATCHDOG is though... Seems to me, having dealt with CA DMV that if there was a DMVWATCHDOG it would be barking all the time.

As for there being no honest people living in Oakland, Andy lives there along with several other members here. Lots of very good people in Oakland.
+Quote Post
schreiber
post Apr 9 2009, 09:23 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 7,843

i think this is the thread in question:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...;hl=stolen+ebay

+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Apr 9 2009, 09:26 AM
Post #9

Apex killer!

Member No.: 3,380

QUOTE(schreiber @ Apr 9 2009, 07:23 AM) *

That's it. Not sure why it is coming up now though. Same guy, this King person though.
+Quote Post
bembry
post Apr 9 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 4,499
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I don't know if it was the 914 in question--probably not--red (orig silver if trunks are to be believed) being sold as a '71, complete with a pic of a 71 VIN. It's bumpers are 73 style, and even weirder, it has the 73/74 front trunk half-circular brace. WTF? I'll look for the link. . .

edit: found link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...A1%7C240%3A1308
+Quote Post
Todd Enlund
post Apr 9 2009, 11:04 AM
Post #11

Resident Photoshop Guru

Member No.: 8,032
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(bembry @ Apr 9 2009, 09:32 AM) *

I don't know if it was the 914 in question--probably not--red (orig silver if trunks are to be believed) being sold as a '71, complete with a pic of a 71 VIN. It's bumpers are 73 style, and even weirder, it has the 73/74 front trunk half-circular brace. WTF? I'll look for the link. . .

edit: found link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...A1%7C240%3A1308

'73-later dash, door panels, and seats too.
+Quote Post
SLITS
post Apr 9 2009, 11:14 AM
Post #12

"This Utah shit is HARSH!"

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,696

I wonder if he works for the Palo Alto Police Dept and is still chasing #4.

What bothers me is that this has apparently been going on for a while and our Justice system was probably on another taxpayer funded fact finding tour in the Bahamas. Thank you Gubernator for your support.

And yes, this is a political statement so those Admins with their panties in a wad can delete it.
+Quote Post
Richard Casto
post Apr 9 2009, 12:55 PM
Post #13

Blue Sky Motorsports, LLC

Member No.: 4,523

QUOTE(schreiber @ Apr 9 2009, 11:23 AM) *

I just read that thread start to finish for the first time. Very interesting. I know the thread was locked as it apparently was going nowhere. But as a story, it left me hanging. Anyone know what the ultimate resolution was with that car (assuming there was one)? Sorry if I am re/opening a can of worms.
+Quote Post
RJMII
post Apr 9 2009, 12:59 PM
Post #14

Jim McIntosh

Member No.: 8,112

QUOTE(Richard Casto @ Apr 9 2009, 12:55 PM) *

I just read that thread start to finish for the first time. Very interesting. I know the thread was locked as it apparently was going nowhere. But as a story, it left me hanging. Anyone know what the ultimate resolution was with that car (assuming there was one)? Sorry if I am re/opening a can of worms.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif)

did smokey sell that car?
did Aaron get it back? (I doubt it from OP's statement on this thread)

was it really towed, or was it not?

lots of questions in that story were left unanswered. LOL
+Quote Post
DMVWATCHDOG
post Apr 9 2009, 06:23 PM
Post #15

QUOTE(RJMII @ Apr 9 2009, 11:59 AM) *

QUOTE(Richard Casto @ Apr 9 2009, 12:55 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif)

did smokey sell that car?
did Aaron get it back? (I doubt it from OP's statement on this thread)

was it really towed, or was it not?

lots of questions in that story were left unanswered. LOL

I am referring to the 914 sold on ebay, that thread was closed, and I felt the victim should be made aware that he still has legal recourse.
I am going through a simular problem with the same unlicensed dealer, over a vehicle i bought from him, to find out it was a theft recovery, wth an illegaly obtained title. This King nut needs to feel the pressure from all sides. I have uncovered several more high end cars that were towed illegaly, leinsaled fast to beat the hot sheet, to obtain title. Thank god it wasnt my 928! , and I may be able to give hime some of the dirt I dug up on this King dirtbag, An arrest is pending in the investigation. Due to the size of this guys operation, DMV wouldnt use the Oakland investigations office, they rerouted it to the Hayward DMV because of the possibility of coruption in Oakland city impound! Criminal, and civil carges have been filed in my case, I had to surrender the vehicle I bought back to the orig owner, and was glad to do it.
D
+Quote Post
RJMII
post Apr 9 2009, 06:31 PM
Post #16

Jim McIntosh

Oh, why didn' you just PM Aaron then? That's probably the second quickest way to let him know. Or call him. I think he posted his phone number on page 3 or 4?

EDIT:

OK, I just called him. That was easy. =o) He'll probably be checking in here soon.
+Quote Post
DMVWATCHDOG
post Apr 9 2009, 06:40 PM
Post #17

As for pm Aaron, i am new to this board, and have not had a chance to find all the bells and whisltles. I was doing research for my case when I stumbled onto his!
D
+Quote Post
MBowman325
post Apr 9 2009, 07:03 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 4,413
Region Association: Southwest Region

I certainly wasn't knocking your intentions with the thread, but as was mentioned, without context, I was confused as all get out. I'd seen a thread on the club site when I was there, but wasn't sure if this was related or not as no context had been given.

As a side note, even if you believe that a thread has been "closed", you can still link to it. If a thread is "closed" or locked, it still remains viewable. Then everyone will be on the same page right off the bat, thus assistance can be rendered quicker.
+Quote Post
RJMII
post Apr 9 2009, 07:11 PM
Post #19

Jim McIntosh

QUOTE(DMVWATCHDOG @ Apr 9 2009, 06:40 PM) *

As for pm Aaron, i am new to this board, and have not had a chance to find all the bells and whisltles. I was doing research for my case when I stumbled onto his!
D

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/welcome.png)

and thanks for trying to help Aaron out. =o)
+Quote Post
DMVWATCHDOG
post Apr 9 2009, 08:51 PM
Post #20

QUOTE(RJMII @ Apr 9 2009, 06:11 PM) *

QUOTE(DMVWATCHDOG @ Apr 9 2009, 06:40 PM) *

D

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/welcome.png)

and thanks for trying to help Aaron out. =o)

I spoke to Aaron, and have arranged further communication, as to the guy that bought the car, he can be forced to surrender it, as i was mine. Its the right thing to do, and If he bought it on EBAY, he has a way to recover his financial loss. The judicial system will protect Aarons rights with the Docs he and I have. As to how easy can you get a title on a stolen vehicle, if the vehicle goes to leinsale auction before it makes the hotsheet they can obtain a title, although illegaly. As this case unfolds, Aaron should be able to recover his car, or treble the value from the current false owner, and the state will stand behind the victim. I am contacting several of the people who have been victimized by this dirbag, and informing them, because once this case comes to court, basicaly as far as damages, it is first come first served. I have already filed for an injunction to freeze the freaks assets, and am ready to take him to court, with the DMV investigator working the case as an expert witness. The creep is looking at 10 to 20 with a min of 50,000 in fines, and restitution. Not to mention punitive damages.
I know this is a 914 fan site, but here is a pic of my toy

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 06:47 AM