Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RE:stolen 914 on ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DMVWATCHDOG
The person who aquired the car from Oakland impound, King Oruruo, aka King city enterprises is operating a fraudulent dealership, without a dmv dealers license, He is crooked as they come, and has the California DMV breathing down his back. The sale he made was fraudulent, as was a vehicle I bought from him. If you can locate a copy of the auction sale report from B&B vehicle processors(SUPENA),aka oakland impound, you can find that he never transfered it into his name for resale, a violation that he can be held liable for physical, and punitive damages. ACT fast, as he has @ 200-300 Small Claims cases in process, his asssets are going to be frozen, and he will be required to pay restitution, and damages.

a current phone for this jerk is 510-688-4003. The California franchise tax board, DMV, and the city of Oakland are in the process of filing felony auto racketeering charges, tax evasion, and the list goes on.

I have a list of 32 cars he purchased at one sale, and never filed a DMV report of sale on any of them, and that is where the mixup over the title came from. File a complaint with the Hayward Ca DMV investigations office asap, while he is still under investigation. You may not get the car back, but he is liable for treble damages! If you google that phone number, you will find all kinds of listings, as a private party, but if you look at the background for most pics, it shows the fence of his unlicensed car lot! located at 7000 international blvd, oakland Ca. The leinsaler was B&B, not King, and it was his resposibility to clear all DMV holds, penalties, and fees. By passing the leinsale papers forward, the buyer was able to illegaly obtain title through an unsuspecting DMV office.

There is also a good chance that B&B violated the laws of impound, may be involved in a theft ring, and may be held jointly liable. He is also violating California internet fraud laws by advertising as a private party, and not a dealer, punishable by up to $50,000 fines. If you proove he bought, then sold this car without doing the proper paper work, you can proove falsified documentation to ebay, and the California Highway patrol, and hang the whole lot of them!

Good luck on settling your case
D
MBowman325
WTF.gif

I'm confused.
Sleepin
newbs........ WTF.gif

The King sounds like an asshat.
Cairo94507
You know I am sure the OP posted that mess with good intentions; but it really makes no sense. I just wish people would read their posts carefully before clicking send.

Then of course this is just another nail in the coffin of Oakland. Is anyone in Oakland honest? (I know there are honest citizens there somewhere with their heads down, hiding and sleeping in bathtubs at night.)
kconway
confused24.gif What's your point and why did you bring this here? Are you trying to provide info to a member that bought one of his cars? Why don't you take your info to the States Attorney General's office?
schreiber
This thread is worthless without CONTEXT
ConeDodger
I seem to recall some kind of controversy involving a 914 snatched by parking authority while the owner was out of the country, held in a towing yard until it was auctioned. This King person was trying to sell it on EBay when the owner who had reported it stolen on his return from abroad discovered it there. Lots of drama...

Not sure who this DMVWATCHDOG is though... Seems to me, having dealt with CA DMV that if there was a DMVWATCHDOG it would be barking all the time.

As for there being no honest people living in Oakland, Andy lives there along with several other members here. Lots of very good people in Oakland.
schreiber
i think this is the thread in question:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...;hl=stolen+ebay

ConeDodger
QUOTE(schreiber @ Apr 9 2009, 07:23 AM) *

That's it. Not sure why it is coming up now though. Same guy, this King person though.
bembry
I don't know if it was the 914 in question--probably not--red (orig silver if trunks are to be believed) being sold as a '71, complete with a pic of a 71 VIN. It's bumpers are 73 style, and even weirder, it has the 73/74 front trunk half-circular brace. WTF? I'll look for the link. . .

edit: found link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...A1%7C240%3A1308
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(bembry @ Apr 9 2009, 09:32 AM) *

I don't know if it was the 914 in question--probably not--red (orig silver if trunks are to be believed) being sold as a '71, complete with a pic of a 71 VIN. It's bumpers are 73 style, and even weirder, it has the 73/74 front trunk half-circular brace. WTF? I'll look for the link. . .

edit: found link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...A1%7C240%3A1308

'73-later dash, door panels, and seats too.
SLITS
I wonder if he works for the Palo Alto Police Dept and is still chasing #4.

What bothers me is that this has apparently been going on for a while and our Justice system was probably on another taxpayer funded fact finding tour in the Bahamas. Thank you Gubernator for your support.

And yes, this is a political statement so those Admins with their panties in a wad can delete it.
Richard Casto
QUOTE(schreiber @ Apr 9 2009, 11:23 AM) *

I just read that thread start to finish for the first time. Very interesting. I know the thread was locked as it apparently was going nowhere. But as a story, it left me hanging. Anyone know what the ultimate resolution was with that car (assuming there was one)? Sorry if I am re/opening a can of worms.
RJMII
QUOTE(Richard Casto @ Apr 9 2009, 12:55 PM) *

I just read that thread start to finish for the first time. Very interesting. I know the thread was locked as it apparently was going nowhere. But as a story, it left me hanging. Anyone know what the ultimate resolution was with that car (assuming there was one)? Sorry if I am re/opening a can of worms.

agree.gif

did smokey sell that car?
did Aaron get it back? (I doubt it from OP's statement on this thread)

was it really towed, or was it not?

lots of questions in that story were left unanswered. LOL
DMVWATCHDOG
QUOTE(RJMII @ Apr 9 2009, 11:59 AM) *

QUOTE(Richard Casto @ Apr 9 2009, 12:55 PM) *

agree.gif

did smokey sell that car?
did Aaron get it back? (I doubt it from OP's statement on this thread)

was it really towed, or was it not?

lots of questions in that story were left unanswered. LOL

I am referring to the 914 sold on ebay, that thread was closed, and I felt the victim should be made aware that he still has legal recourse.
I am going through a simular problem with the same unlicensed dealer, over a vehicle i bought from him, to find out it was a theft recovery, wth an illegaly obtained title. This King nut needs to feel the pressure from all sides. I have uncovered several more high end cars that were towed illegaly, leinsaled fast to beat the hot sheet, to obtain title. Thank god it wasnt my 928! , and I may be able to give hime some of the dirt I dug up on this King dirtbag, An arrest is pending in the investigation. Due to the size of this guys operation, DMV wouldnt use the Oakland investigations office, they rerouted it to the Hayward DMV because of the possibility of coruption in Oakland city impound! Criminal, and civil carges have been filed in my case, I had to surrender the vehicle I bought back to the orig owner, and was glad to do it.
D
RJMII
Oh, why didn' you just PM Aaron then? That's probably the second quickest way to let him know. Or call him. I think he posted his phone number on page 3 or 4?

EDIT:

OK, I just called him. That was easy. =o) He'll probably be checking in here soon.
DMVWATCHDOG
As for pm Aaron, i am new to this board, and have not had a chance to find all the bells and whisltles. I was doing research for my case when I stumbled onto his!
D
MBowman325
I certainly wasn't knocking your intentions with the thread, but as was mentioned, without context, I was confused as all get out. I'd seen a thread on the club site when I was there, but wasn't sure if this was related or not as no context had been given.

As a side note, even if you believe that a thread has been "closed", you can still link to it. If a thread is "closed" or locked, it still remains viewable. Then everyone will be on the same page right off the bat, thus assistance can be rendered quicker.
RJMII
QUOTE(DMVWATCHDOG @ Apr 9 2009, 06:40 PM) *

As for pm Aaron, i am new to this board, and have not had a chance to find all the bells and whisltles. I was doing research for my case when I stumbled onto his!
D

welcome.png

and thanks for trying to help Aaron out. =o)
DMVWATCHDOG
QUOTE(RJMII @ Apr 9 2009, 06:11 PM) *

QUOTE(DMVWATCHDOG @ Apr 9 2009, 06:40 PM) *

D

welcome.png

and thanks for trying to help Aaron out. =o)

I spoke to Aaron, and have arranged further communication, as to the guy that bought the car, he can be forced to surrender it, as i was mine. Its the right thing to do, and If he bought it on EBAY, he has a way to recover his financial loss. The judicial system will protect Aarons rights with the Docs he and I have. As to how easy can you get a title on a stolen vehicle, if the vehicle goes to leinsale auction before it makes the hotsheet they can obtain a title, although illegaly. As this case unfolds, Aaron should be able to recover his car, or treble the value from the current false owner, and the state will stand behind the victim. I am contacting several of the people who have been victimized by this dirbag, and informing them, because once this case comes to court, basicaly as far as damages, it is first come first served. I have already filed for an injunction to freeze the freaks assets, and am ready to take him to court, with the DMV investigator working the case as an expert witness. The creep is looking at 10 to 20 with a min of 50,000 in fines, and restitution. Not to mention punitive damages.
I know this is a 914 fan site, but here is a pic of my toy
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

DMVWATCHDOG
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 9 2009, 08:22 AM) *

I seem to recall some kind of controversy involving a 914 snatched by parking authority while the owner was out of the country, held in a towing yard until it was auctioned. This King person was trying to sell it on EBay when the owner who had reported it stolen on his return from abroad discovered it there. Lots of drama...

Not sure who this DMVWATCHDOG is though... Seems to me, having dealt with CA DMV that if there was a DMVWATCHDOG it would be barking all the time.

As for there being no honest people living in Oakland, Andy lives there along with several other members here. Lots of very good people in Oakland.

With my legal background,I am a bloodhound when it comes to Buttwipes like King to set me on the hunt for blood!!! The GREEN KIND$$$$ RUFF RUFF
RJMII
Oh good! I hope Aaron gets his car back.

That's a nice looking 928. =o) Thanks for sharing pictures.

Since you might be in the market for a new car now... that you had to give up the other one:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showforum=20

wink.gif pick one up! stick around awhile.
rick 918-S
You mean Aaron the world traveler did not get his car back yet? WTF.gif I read that whole thread. It was locked down in July 2007. What ever happened?
DMVWATCHDOG
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 9 2009, 10:01 PM) *

You mean Aaron the world traveler did not get his car back yet? WTF.gif I read that whole thread. It was locked down in July 2007. What ever happened?

The person in possesion of this car needs to do the right thing, as the penalties are very severe, and he knows that the vehicle was stolen, and fraudulently titled

California penal code reads as follows

This was taken from the 2008(current)California Vehicle code book, and can be viewed at this link http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/appndxa/p...o/penco496d.htm

Penal Code
496d. (a) Every person who buys or receives any motor vehicle, as defined in Section 415 of the Vehicle Code, any trailer, as defined in Section 630 of the Vehicle Code, any special construction equipment, as defined in Section 565 of the Vehicle Code, or any vessel, as defined in Section 21 of the Harbors and Navigation Code, that has been stolen or that has been obtained in any manner constituting theft or extortion, knowing the property to be stolen or obtained, or who conceals, sells, withholds, or aids in concealing, selling, or withholding any motor vehicle, trailer, special construction equipment, or vessel from the owner, knowing the property to be so stolen or obtained, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for 16 months or two or three years or a fine of not more than ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or both, or by imprisonment in a county jail not to exceed one year or a fine of not more than one thousand dollars ($1,000), or both.

(cool.gif For the purposes of this section, the terms "special construction equipment" and "vessel" are limited to motorized vehicles and vessels.

(Added Sec. 1, Ch. 710, Stats. 1998. Effective January 1, 1999.)
This is excellent news for Aaron
also trying to charge $2000 for the return constitutes extortion and has its own severe penalties, and prison sentences
The person that has his car needs to return it to avoid these penalties! Aaron can also Freeze and suspend the registration, and title to prevent any attempt to sell it to get out of these fines, and penalties
D
DMVWATCHDOG
QUOTE(RJMII @ Apr 9 2009, 08:05 PM) *

Since you might be in the market for a new car now... that you had to give up the other one:

Ill Stay with my 928 for now, what I need is a 4X4 midsize suv for towing my boats, Thanks for the link, if didnt need 4X4, I would def be interested, as for sticking arround, I plan to, as I work on all porsche models in my limited spare time(I own and operate a marine repair shop, and website) I am in the middle of reupholstering the leather interior of my 928.
Wanna9146
QUOTE(DMVWATCHDOG @ Apr 9 2009, 06:55 PM) *
With my legal background,I am a bloodhound when it comes to Buttwipes like King to set me on the hunt for blood!!! The GREEN KIND$$$$ RUFF RUFF

Your "legal background"? What...you were in jail? I thought one needed to spell correctly and compose logical thoughts/sentences to be admitted to law school.

And furthermore, why are you e-mailing/PM'ing ME a copy of the CA PENAL CODE SECTION 496d. (sale of stolen vehicles)?
blink.gif confused24.gif Do you know something I don't know?
DMVWATCHDOG
QUOTE(Wanna9146 @ Apr 10 2009, 01:16 PM) *

QUOTE(DMVWATCHDOG @ Apr 9 2009, 06:55 PM) *

Your "legal background"? What...you were in jail? I thought one needed to spell correctly and compose logical thoughts/sentences to be admitted to law school.

And furthermore, why are you e-mailing/PM'ing ME a copy of the CA PENAL CODE SECTION 496d. (sale of stolen vehicles)?
blink.gif confused24.gif Do you know something I don't know?

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!
Jail, No,
Law school, No,
Vehicle Recovery, Yes, for 20+ years, and the poor spelling works to get people to talk. I just got the admission of guilt that Aaron needed via email, from the one that has his car, admiting he knows it was stolen. It is still on an active hotsheet in Oakland Ca, all Aaron needs to do now is file criminal carges against the one that has his car, I have sent him the info needed to get it back, either voluntarily, which would save the person who has it a lot of legal problems, and felony charges, or through the criminal justice system. The fact that he is trying to sell it, or will return for money, just adds to his list of problems, as it now become extortion as well. If he sells it now, he also adds to the charges stacking up against him, Trafficking in stolen property. If the person who has it now bought it off Ebay, He is covered for his finacial loss, IF he does the right thing.
I didnt do this one for Aaron, and have no contract with him(Call it a gift, as his loss was the key I needed), I just came across it in my work , recovering losses for several clients victimized by King Oruruo, The penal code email was the bait, sent to 3 suspects, to flush out the admission I needed.Sorry if it startled you. My work here on this site is done. Thanks to all who replied, as you have helped 32 victims, + Aaron.
D
DBCooper
Very interesting thread. Definitely a change of pace. Makes you realize how boring it usually is around here. Six vs. four? Oprah stuff. Stolen cars, now that's real world.

I get this sense of deja vu... this is 914WORLD, right?
Cairo94507

Sorry if it sounded like I was blasting all of Oakland and not just the crooks. And Andy is a super guy with whom I have spoken in the past. I know there are good people in Oakland too; unfortunately, it is the bad ones that give the city its reputation and cause businesses to run for the hills.

I did state that I know there are honest people there too didn't I? Remember? ...heads down, sleeping in their bathtubs at night....
Joe Bob
QUOTE(DMVWATCHDOG @ Apr 10 2009, 12:07 AM) *

Ill Stay with my 928 for now, what I need is a 4X4 midsize suv for towing my boats, Thanks for the link, if didnt need 4X4, I would def be interested, as for sticking arround, I plan to, as I work on all porsche models in my limited spare time(I own and operate a marine repair shop, and website) I am in the middle of reupholstering the leather interior of my 928.

And the shop name and website link is....?
Danny_Ocean
QUOTE(DMVWATCHDOG @ Apr 11 2009, 03:01 AM) *
I just got the admission of guilt that Aaron needed via email, from the one that has his car, admiting he knows it was stolen. It is still on an active hotsheet in Oakland Ca, all Aaron needs to do now is file criminal carges against the one that has his car, I have sent him the info needed to get it back, either voluntarily, which would save the person who has it a lot of legal problems, and felony charges, or through the criminal justice system.

OMG, you are a dummy.

Everyone else: Here's what BJ (Boy Jenius) did to track down one of the "suspects"... (apparently ME! blink.gif ).

He reads the old thread on this matter:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...20ebay&st=0

And stumbles upon post # 51:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...st&p=918224

In that post, I quoted "Smokey" and posted a pic of someone reading "Hooked on Phonics" to poke fun at Smokey for his poor spelling/grammar.

So, BJ (Boy Jenius DMVWATCHDOG) reads the post AND ASSUMES THE QUOTED SECTION ARE MY WORDS! He doesn't understand the quotes are from a previous post (by Smokey) which I attached by clicking "quote" in my reply.

He sends me an e-mail of the CA Penal Code re: car theft (nothing else, just the code summary). I reply "WTF?", to which he states I'm a "suspect". So, just to bait the 'tard further, of course I admit to everything... biggrin.gif

Now he's going to get a "supena" for my e-mail records and report me to the authorities unless I cough up the car...LOL.

God, it doesn't get much better than this. You can't buy better entertainment.

And furthermore...don't dismiss my warning DMVWATCHDOG...if you post any identifying information on me, I will own you, your home (most likely a trailer), your boat business, your websites, your car (err...it's a 928? Nevermind...I'll let you keep that) and I might even take your dog as part of the settlement! Unfortunately, I can't attach your disability payments from the State, but if I could, I would.

Me -> KMA.gif <-You

P.S. - Did your Mom correct your spelling/grammar in your last post? lol-2.gif
Richard Casto
QUOTE(Richard Casto @ Apr 9 2009, 02:55 PM) *

Sorry if I am re/opening a can of worms.

I think we need a trainwreck emoticon. sad.gif

RJMII
QUOTE(Danny_Ocean @ Apr 11 2009, 09:31 AM) *

QUOTE(DMVWATCHDOG @ Apr 11 2009, 03:01 AM) *
I just got the admission of guilt that Aaron needed via email, from the one that has his car, admiting he knows it was stolen. It is still on an active hotsheet in Oakland Ca, all Aaron needs to do now is file criminal carges against the one that has his car, I have sent him the info needed to get it back, either voluntarily, which would save the person who has it a lot of legal problems, and felony charges, or through the criminal justice system.

OMG, you are a dummy.

Everyone else: Here's what BJ (Boy Jenius) did to track down one of the "suspects"... (apparently ME! blink.gif ).

He reads the old thread on this matter:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...20ebay&st=0

And stumbles upon post # 51:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...st&p=918224

In that post, I quoted "Smokey" and posted a pic of someone reading "Hooked on Phonics" to poke fun at Smokey for his poor spelling/grammar.

So, BJ (Boy Jenius DMVWATCHDOG) reads the post AND ASSUMES THE QUOTED SECTION ARE MY WORDS! He doesn't understand that the quotes are from a previous post (by Smokey) and I attached it by clicking "quote".

He sends me an e-mail of the penal code re: car theft. I reply "WTF?" He says I'm a "suspect". So, just to bait the 'tard further, of course I admit to everything biggrin.gif

Now he's going to get a "supena" for my e-mail records...LOL.

God, it doesn't get much better than this. You can't buy better entertainment.

And furthermore...don't dismiss my warning DMVWATCHDOG...if you post any identifying information on me, I will own you, your home (most likely a trailer), your boat business, your websites, your car (err...it's a 928? Nevermind...I'll let you keep that) and I might even take your dog as part of the settlement! Unfortunately, I can't attach your disability payments from the State, but if I could, I would.

Me -> KMA.gif <-You

P.S. - Did your Mom correct your spelling/grammar in your last post? lol-2.gif

So you'd rather be a smart ass because 'BJ' (as you call him) sent a PM to you saying you were suspect; than to help him out by pointing out what was up, and help Aaron get his car back?
You attack Smokey in the other thread, and now you attack someone that is trying to get the car back from whomever Smokey sold it to... just because they misread a post? Are you just out to attack everyone?
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Apr 11 2009, 06:21 AM) *

Sorry if it sounded like I was blasting all of Oakland and not just the crooks. And Andy is a super guy with whom I have spoken in the past. I know there are good people in Oakland too; unfortunately, it is the bad ones that give the city its reputation and cause businesses to run for the hills.

I did state that I know there are honest people there too didn't I? Remember? ...heads down, sleeping in their bathtubs at night....

There are no honest people living in Oakland poke.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif

stirthepot.gif
grantsfo
This thread is better than the twighlight zone. Much better than the original! So who is this anonomous DMVWatcher? Somone needs to find out who this guy is? When somone accuses a 914world members of illegal activity they should at least be identified?
Joe Bob
QUOTE(mikez @ Apr 11 2009, 06:24 AM) *

QUOTE(DMVWATCHDOG @ Apr 10 2009, 12:07 AM) *

AND??????????
Danny_Ocean
QUOTE(RJMII @ Apr 11 2009, 01:18 PM) *
So you'd rather be a smart ass because 'BJ' (as you call him) sent a PM to you saying you were suspect; than to help him out by pointing out what was up, and help Aaron get his car back?
You attack Smokey in the other thread, and now you attack someone that is trying to get the car back from whomever Smokey sold it to... just because they misread a post? Are you just out to attack everyone?

Yes. Guess you don't know me very well. I tend to react violently when I'm accused of car theft by a mo-mo who can't even read.
Danny_Ocean
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Apr 11 2009, 01:27 PM) *
So who is this anonomous DMVWatcher? Somone needs to find out who this guy is? When somone accuses a 914world members of illegal activity they should at least be identified?

I have his name, address and both phone numbers, website and two different e-mails. Working on his DOB/SSN now.

If anyone wants/needs this info, feel free to PM me.

Oh...and I found all this out without a "supena"... biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Danny_Ocean @ Apr 11 2009, 09:51 AM) *

QUOTE(grantsfo @ Apr 11 2009, 01:27 PM) *
So who is this anonomous DMVWatcher? Somone needs to find out who this guy is? When somone accuses a 914world members of illegal activity they should at least be identified?

I have his name, address and both phone numbers, website and two different e-mails. Working on his DOB/SSN now.

If anyone wants/needs this info, feel free to PM me.

Oh...and I found all this out without a "supena"... biggrin.gif

Post em.....
Danny_Ocean
QUOTE(mikez @ Apr 11 2009, 01:31 PM) *
AND??????????

www.diyboatrepair.com

His mom must not have had time to spell-check this, though... sad.gif (Click on "Site Mission" for a real laugh.)
Danny_Ocean
QUOTE(Richard Casto @ Apr 11 2009, 01:13 PM) *

I think we need a trainwreck emoticon. sad.gif

IPB Image
roadster fan
QUOTE(Danny_Ocean @ Apr 11 2009, 10:59 AM) *

QUOTE(mikez @ Apr 11 2009, 01:31 PM) *
AND??????????

www.diyboatrepair.com

His mom must not have had time to spell-check this, though... sad.gif (Click on "Site Mission" for a real laugh.)

Site is down...........shocking.
RJMII
wow. so the guy comes here to help out Aaron, and everyone jumps on the bandwagon to attack him.

make up your mind, do you want Aaron to get his car back, or not?
sean_v8_914
much bigger trains...
sean_v8_914
where's aaron?
roadster fan
QUOTE(RJMII @ Apr 12 2009, 08:53 PM) *

wow. so the guy comes here to help out Aaron, and everyone jumps on the bandwagon to attack him.

make up your mind, do you want Aaron to get his car back, or not?

Sorry, when someone with 8 posts here starts all this drama without an introduction, I am skeptical. The original poster can clear it all up by telling us who he is and what his agenda really is. I smell ulterior motive. But what do I know..........is that a train whistle I hear?

Jim
RJMII
I smell ulterior motives, too.

Criminal, and civil carges have been filed in my case, I had to surrender the vehicle I bought back to the orig owner,

Dude's pissed because he had to give up a car. He's trying to get as many people to jump on his bandwagon of filing charges as he can.

But what do I know... I only picked up the phone and actually talked to people to try to help Aaron get his car back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.