Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> FS: 1974 914 2.0 heavily optioned $7500
mplatt911
post May 26 2009, 09:54 AM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,404
Region Association: North East States

Attached Image

Very nice original condition car that is heavily optioned and looks/runs great. Saturn Yellow with Black interior. We are 11 yr PCA members and have been restoring it over the last 6 years. Texas car originally and now in NH. Stored in heated/climate controlled garage. Original fuel injection. Chrome bumpers, center console with gages, Fuchs alloys with nearly new pirelli tires. Swaybars, foglights, chrome luggage rack, euro rear turn signals and center Porsche panel with electronic trunk release, toolkit and jack. Certificate of authenticity. Dealer installed AC(compressor out of car but have it and all installation documentation). Also have a rare Porsche 914 ski rack. This car is well sorted and all major 914 issues have been addressed. Fuel pump relocated and lines replaced. New breather hoses and rebuilt AAR. No rust issues in longitudinals and battery box. Recent work includes new front wheel bearings, brake lines and upgraded master cylinder. Clutch, tune up and valve adjustment done about 6k ago. Car is not concours but very nice and appreciates in value each year. Ready for summer driving most anywhere.
The 1973/74 914 2.0 liter cars are the most collectible after the 914-6.
Not sure of the true value of these cars in this economy but I am starting at $7500
Email me at mplatt911@yahoo.com
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 01:30 AM