Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 914 2.0 heavily optioned $7500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mplatt911
Click to view attachment

Very nice original condition car that is heavily optioned and looks/runs great. Saturn Yellow with Black interior. We are 11 yr PCA members and have been restoring it over the last 6 years. Texas car originally and now in NH. Stored in heated/climate controlled garage. Original fuel injection. Chrome bumpers, center console with gages, Fuchs alloys with nearly new pirelli tires. Swaybars, foglights, chrome luggage rack, euro rear turn signals and center Porsche panel with electronic trunk release, toolkit and jack. Certificate of authenticity. Dealer installed AC(compressor out of car but have it and all installation documentation). Also have a rare Porsche 914 ski rack. This car is well sorted and all major 914 issues have been addressed. Fuel pump relocated and lines replaced. New breather hoses and rebuilt AAR. No rust issues in longitudinals and battery box. Recent work includes new front wheel bearings, brake lines and upgraded master cylinder. Clutch, tune up and valve adjustment done about 6k ago. Car is not concours but very nice and appreciates in value each year. Ready for summer driving most anywhere.
The 1973/74 914 2.0 liter cars are the most collectible after the 914-6.
Not sure of the true value of these cars in this economy but I am starting at $7500
Email me at mplatt911@yahoo.com
TJB/914
QUOTE(mplatt911 @ May 26 2009, 07:54 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Very nice original condition car that is heavily optioned and looks/runs great. Saturn Yellow with Black interior. We are 11 yr PCA members and have been restoring it over the last 6 years. Texas car originally and now in NH. Stored in heated/climate controlled garage. Original fuel injection. Chrome bumpers, center console with gages, Fuchs alloys with nearly new pirelli tires. Swaybars, foglights, chrome luggage rack, euro rear turn signals and center Porsche panel with electronic trunk release, toolkit and jack. Certificate of authenticity. Dealer installed AC(compressor out of car but have it and all installation documentation). Also have a rare Porsche 914 ski rack. This car is well sorted and all major 914 issues have been addressed. Fuel pump relocated and lines replaced. New breather hoses and rebuilt AAR. No rust issues in longitudinals and battery box. Recent work includes new front wheel bearings, brake lines and upgraded master cylinder. Clutch, tune up and valve adjustment done about 6k ago. Car is not concours but very nice and appreciates in value each year. Ready for summer driving most anywhere.
Not sure of the true value of these cars in this economy but I am starting at $7500

Mr. mplatt911,

What a beautiful 914. My 74 Chrome Yellow 2.0 liter with trunk rack is almost an identical car to yours. When it came on line I thought you would get lots of activity. Hmmm, maybe it's the color or the trunk rack??? rolleyes.gif Of course I am prejudiced.

Hope it goes to a good home & lands here in MI. It looks to be fairly priced and a good one with lots of factory options.

Tom
TJB/914
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ May 30 2009, 06:29 PM) *

QUOTE(mplatt911 @ May 26 2009, 07:54 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Mr. mplatt911,

What a beautiful 914. My 74 Chrome Yellow 2.0 liter with trunk rack is almost an identical car to yours. When it came on line I thought you would get lots of activity. Hmmm, maybe it's the color or the trunk rack??? rolleyes.gif Of course I am prejudiced.

Hope it goes to a good home & lands here in MI. It looks to be fairly priced and a good one with lots of factory options.

Tom

Mr. mplatt911,

I forgot to add something. I want $30K for my identical 914 so yours is a real bargain. Somebody should jump on your bargain priced 914. popcorn[1].gif I love Chrome Yellow 914's with trunk racks. stirthepot.gif

Tom
mplatt911
THANKS ALL> CAR IS SOLD!
flesburg
Is the car still available?

Where is the car located..ie how far from Pontiac, IL?

Please take some more pictures:

Specifically:

Jack post area on passenger side. You will need to remove the outer rocker panels.
Hell hole area.
Inside front trunk.
Inside rear trunk, along crossmember for trans mount point.
Door jams in area of striker plate.
Close up of passenger side door gap with door closed.

Dale Flesburg
Pontiac, IL 61764
slackin' at work
QUOTE(mplatt911 @ Jun 5 2009, 07:50 PM) *

THANKS ALL> CAR IS SOLD!

blink.gif

Travisfling
Regardless of the sale he could still take the pichers for the poor guy!! hahaha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.