Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + Paul's BBQ, Hosted by the Sayegh's in El Dorado Hills
ConeDodger
post Jun 2 2009, 08:59 AM
Post #1

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Time to announce the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + Paul's BBQ! We are doing something different this time. We will be going to Paul Sayegh's house to enjoy some BBQ and plan a bigger party! The WCR 2010! Save the date! Sunday June 28th!

If you plan on coming, PM Paul with a head count so he can get enough RED MEAT!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
5 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(20 - 39)
smj
post Jun 16 2009, 03:55 PM
Post #21

"Dude, Steve from Berkeley."

Member No.: 4,691

Hey Rob, I-- what the... Is that 944 Turbo/S2 just a check to make sure we're paying attention?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

I'm pretty sure I can make this one - woo hoo!
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 16 2009, 04:27 PM
Post #22

Apex killer!

QUOTE(smj @ Jun 16 2009, 01:55 PM) *

Hey Rob, I-- what the... Is that 944 Turbo/S2 just a check to make sure we're paying attention?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

almost any Porsche enthusiast is welcome. Even S2 peeps. So, no it isn't an attention getter. My first P car was an S2 in fact.
+Quote Post
smj
post Jun 16 2009, 06:39 PM
Post #23

"Dude, Steve from Berkeley."

Member No.: 4,691

My first p-car was an early '85 944 - yellow gauges, etc. No problem with the image, just struck me as I was marveling at the depth of your collection of teener photos from this and previous threads.

I can even say I've now driven a Cayenne on the track, after our June 5th DE at Thunderhill. A dubious distinction, I know...
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 16 2009, 07:22 PM
Post #24

Apex killer!

QUOTE(smj @ Jun 16 2009, 04:39 PM) *

My first p-car was an early '85 944 - yellow gauges, etc. No problem with the image, just struck me as I was marveling at the depth of your collection of teener photos from this and previous threads.

I can even say I've now driven a Cayenne on the track, after our June 5th DE at Thunderhill. A dubious distinction, I know...

I would love to drive one... My wife wants one badly but I am not going to stimulate the economy right now...
+Quote Post
porschecb
post Jun 16 2009, 07:59 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 2,529
Region Association: None

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 16 2009, 02:27 PM) *

almost any Porsche enthusiast is welcome. Even S2 peeps. So, no it isn't an attention getter. My first P car was an S2 in fact.

Almost! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) I read through that! Lets hope this turns out uneventfull (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 16 2009, 10:46 PM
Post #26

Apex killer!

QUOTE(porschecb @ Jun 16 2009, 05:59 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 16 2009, 02:27 PM) *

Almost! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) I read through that! Lets hope this turns out uneventfull (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)

What the hell Michael, I've been told to call 911 on sight no matter what county I am in... But they don't call them fools for nothing. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
+Quote Post
porschecb
post Jun 16 2009, 11:38 PM
Post #27

I would think 5150 would be the the right number! I hear ya! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 17 2009, 09:08 AM
Post #28

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

You will be green with envy when you see the 914's at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + Paul's BBQ!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
McMark
post Jun 18 2009, 05:24 PM
Post #29

914 Freak!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 419

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif)
+Quote Post
jcd914
post Jun 18 2009, 05:56 PM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,684

I won't be able make it to this gathering. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
It is my wife's birthday weekend and I will be heading to the Napa area, her choice. Now I just have to find a nice place to stay over there that I can still afford.

Take Care All
Jim

+Quote Post
Rand
post Jun 19 2009, 12:30 AM
Post #31

Cross Member

Member No.: 3,573

Dang I had to look a couple pages deep to find this. Rob dropped his pom poms! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Woot!!!! I'm in!! Looking forward to it!
A friend from Santa Barbara will be there... So why not Z?? Oh, and Mike, pick up the Crusty one on your way!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
McMark
post Jun 19 2009, 11:39 AM
Post #32

914 Freak!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 419

Sounds like it's going to be a pretty good turn out. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mcmark.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 19 2009, 12:14 PM
Post #33

Apex killer!

Thought I would pick up my pom poms and tell you guys that I am still the cheerleader here... Glad to hear that Rand will make it over the hill and looking forward to seeing everyone.

Ya'll be sure to PM PRS9146 with your body count so he can get an accurate grocery count...
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 20 2009, 10:26 AM
Post #34

Apex killer!

Just be there... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 21 2009, 06:00 PM
Post #35

Apex killer!

Ahhhh.... a week in San Diego. Sun, salt-air. No worries at all... Now I am back. Who is coming to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + Paul's BBQ? PM Paul, it's grocery time!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 22 2009, 08:39 AM
Post #36

Apex killer!

Get those RSVP's in to Paul! The day is coming up quickly. See you at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + Paul's BBQ!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
biosurfer1
post Jun 22 2009, 06:38 PM
Post #37

Teener fo Life!

Member No.: 977

Didn't want to commit until I knew for sure, but I'll be there.
+Quote Post
orange914
post Jun 22 2009, 06:44 PM
Post #38

http://5starmediaworks.com/index.html

Member No.: 3,818

looks like melodie, kenny and i will be able to come... now i have to figure out where exactly. my computor is crashing BAD lately so if i don't get the p.m. sent off to paul(?) maybe someone could be so kind to give me a ring with exacts

mike 209-537-3749

chow!
+Quote Post
porschecb
post Jun 22 2009, 08:11 PM
Post #39

Wanda and I we be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 23 2009, 12:18 AM
Post #40

Apex killer!

QUOTE(porschecb @ Jun 22 2009, 06:11 PM) *

Wanda and I we be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

Very cool...
+Quote Post

5 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 06:10 PM