Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + Paul's BBQ, Hosted by the Sayegh's in El Dorado Hills
ConeDodger
post Jun 23 2009, 08:53 AM
Post #41

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Get your bib on! Paul makes some mean BBQ! See you at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + Paul's BBQ! RSVP ASAP (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 24 2009, 06:02 PM
Post #42

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Be the first one on your block to go to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + Paul's BBQ! RSVP today!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 25 2009, 08:38 AM
Post #43

Apex killer!

Who will be at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + Paul's BBQ? Inquiring minds want to know...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
orange914
post Jun 25 2009, 05:58 PM
Post #44

http://5starmediaworks.com/index.html

Member No.: 3,818

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 25 2009, 06:38 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) kenny
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif) melodie
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) mike
+Quote Post
PRS914-6
post Jun 25 2009, 09:57 PM
Post #45

Excellence Magazine Project 914 3.6

Group: Retired Members
Member No.: 6,031
Region Association: None

Thanks for all the RSVP's for Sundays BBQ. Anyone else wanting to come, please RSVP by Friday afternoon so we can get a food count. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chowtime.gif) Bring what you like to drink. Starts at 11:00 and we'll probably eat sometime around 12:30

Looks like a pretty good turnout. It's going to be warm so dress cool. I have a swamp cooler in the shop and it's always comfortable though.

We are getting enough people that I am worried about chairs. If a few can bring chairs that will help.

See you guys on Sunday.....
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 26 2009, 09:10 AM
Post #46

Apex killer!

Get a hold of Paul! The grocery getting is happening today! The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + Paul's BBQ is just two days off!!!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
fiid
post Jun 26 2009, 06:35 PM
Post #47

Turbo Megasquirted Subaru Member

Member No.: 530

How far are you from Cameron Park airport? Thinking I might bring a different aircooled flat 4.....
+Quote Post
PRS914-6
post Jun 26 2009, 06:40 PM
Post #48

about 8 minutes driving
+Quote Post
fiid
post Jun 26 2009, 06:50 PM
Post #49

Humm... I'll aim to be there. I'll bring some food and drink as well to cover my ambiguity... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif). It's looking like we might be Me, Jeff Keyzer, and Ben (who is 4).

Would anyone be up for a couple of quick airport rides?
+Quote Post
biosurfer1
post Jun 26 2009, 06:58 PM
Post #50

Teener fo Life!

Member No.: 977

You mean "ride" as in to/from airport or a ride in your flying air cooled?

Either way I'd be happy to:)
+Quote Post
mightyohm
post Jun 26 2009, 07:29 PM
Post #51

Advanced Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 162
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Looks like my wife Kylie is joining us too, so it'll be 4 of us at the Cameron Park airport. Is anyone bringing a "real car" (lol) that can carry 4 passengers that wouldn't mind being a taxi??
+Quote Post
jeeperjohn56
post Jun 26 2009, 07:31 PM
Post #52

Member No.: 6,407

Hey Paul, there will just me coming, Can I get directions to your place? Will be coming from Antioch. John
+Quote Post
jeeperjohn56
post Jun 26 2009, 07:36 PM
Post #53

Member No.: 6,407

Hey Jeff, I'm coming in my full size super duty truck, I canfit the four of you If I can get direstions. John
+Quote Post
PRS914-6
post Jun 26 2009, 08:17 PM
Post #54

BBQ update.....Wife is heading to the store for chow, looks like about 20 have RSVP'd. Since it's supposed to be HOT we are going to start serving food at 12:00 before the heat kicks in. We are short about 6 chairs so if a few bring some we'll be covered.

My street is private and as you come down you will see a stop sign saying "no entrance or turn around" pass by that and you will be at my white fence where you turn left onto my property.

Jeff, I'm sure we can get someone to pick you up at Cameron Park. It's not far from here and I PM'd you my phone #

John, directions were PM'd to you

+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 26 2009, 08:22 PM
Post #55

Apex killer!

We three are more than likely coming in the 4Runner but even still, if I am in the 911 I will have room for 3 and me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

By the way, if you guys are flying in as your post seems to imply, remember you are probably at 600 - 700 feet above sea level with afternoon temps around 103 F. predicted. Keep your fat guys to a minimum...
+Quote Post
fiid
post Jun 26 2009, 09:43 PM
Post #56

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 26 2009, 07:22 PM) *

By the way, if you guys are flying in as your post seems to imply, remember you are probably at 600 - 700 feet above sea level with afternoon temps around 103 F. predicted. Keep your fat guys to a minimum...

Thanks for the reminder. The performance numbers are all good for where we'll be on weight (even given the 1400' (!) elevation and 100 degree weather), and Cameron Park has a fairly long 4000 foot strip, so were definately in the clear on that. Might take a while to get up to cruising altitude tho.
+Quote Post
biosurfer1
post Jun 26 2009, 11:19 PM
Post #57

Teener fo Life!

Member No.: 977

Out of curiosity Fiid, where are you taking off from and how long should it take you to get here?
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 27 2009, 12:57 AM
Post #58

Apex killer!

QUOTE(fiid @ Jun 26 2009, 07:43 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 26 2009, 07:22 PM) *

Thanks for the reminder. The performance numbers are all good for where we'll be on weight (even given the 1400' (!) elevation and 100 degree weather), and Cameron Park has a fairly long 4000 foot strip, so were definately in the clear on that. Might take a while to get up to cruising altitude tho.

I was guessing... I haven't flown in years. Can't pass the medical. Supposed to go blind but so far so good...
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 27 2009, 09:04 AM
Post #59

Apex killer!

The event is so close now if you stop and take a deep breath you can almost smell the grill warming up! The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + Paul's BBQ!!! Smoke's a risen and it isn't Dave's engine doing the smokin' (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) 11am tomorrow! Get the address from Paul by PM if you haven't already done it... See you then!!!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
fiid
post Jun 28 2009, 05:33 AM
Post #60

QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Jun 26 2009, 10:19 PM) *

Out of curiosity Fiid, where are you taking off from and how long should it take you to get here?

We're taking off from Hayward; just south of Oakland. Flightplan says 46 minutes enroute; although it will probably be a tad longer than that taking into account landing and traffic pattern stuff.
+Quote Post

5 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 08:25 PM