Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> 100% 914-6 for sale, Restoration started
sgrisanti
post Jun 10 2009, 05:28 PM
Post #1

Porsche enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,676
Region Association: North East States

I am the second owner of a Irish Green/Tan interior 914-6 with 59,000 original miles. I purchased the car from the original owner who took it off the road in 1979. Registration and inspection sticker still on windshield. Engine is in car, however, not running. Many parts and components are already restored, bagged and labeled.

I have original rims and hubcaps along with the original size and period correct fuchs. There is rust along the firewall behind passenger seat and a small area aound the passenger jack point.

Car is complete with everything original from wheels to Marelli distributor. I can offer a very detailed list of all components and their condition. Muffler was not kept when purchased as it was in poor rusting condition.

This example needs to be restored from bumper to paint. I have the documents from Germany proving its originality.

Please do not contact me unless you are extremely serious. I am looking for serious offers only.

I purchased theis example after a very long search however, the economy and my current position has forced me to sell my dream project.

I also own a mint 86 mint 930 which is the condition that my 914-6 was going to be brought up to. You can e-mail me at sgrisanti@mclaughlinstern.com
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 1)
Cairo94507
post Jun 11 2009, 07:04 AM
Post #2

Michael

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,712
Region Association: Northern California

VIN, pics, car history please. Thank you in advance.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 04:51 AM