Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 100% 914-6 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sgrisanti
I am the second owner of a Irish Green/Tan interior 914-6 with 59,000 original miles. I purchased the car from the original owner who took it off the road in 1979. Registration and inspection sticker still on windshield. Engine is in car, however, not running. Many parts and components are already restored, bagged and labeled.

I have original rims and hubcaps along with the original size and period correct fuchs. There is rust along the firewall behind passenger seat and a small area aound the passenger jack point.

Car is complete with everything original from wheels to Marelli distributor. I can offer a very detailed list of all components and their condition. Muffler was not kept when purchased as it was in poor rusting condition.

This example needs to be restored from bumper to paint. I have the documents from Germany proving its originality.

Please do not contact me unless you are extremely serious. I am looking for serious offers only.

I purchased theis example after a very long search however, the economy and my current position has forced me to sell my dream project.

I also own a mint 86 mint 930 which is the condition that my 914-6 was going to be brought up to. You can e-mail me at sgrisanti@mclaughlinstern.com
Cairo94507
VIN, pics, car history please. Thank you in advance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.