Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Attetion Everyone !, Send Your Transmissions to Dr. Evil Right Away
jsayre914
post Jun 28 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #1

Speed Up !!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,696
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Thank You Mike (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) I just drove my 2010 Porsche 914, for the first time. It is F$&%@ing Fantastic. The gearsare like butter. First second third... I have never experienced a 914 that can shift like my wifes versa. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) The gearshift does not wobble, there is no slop, i can even downshift and pichup speed. I have to get used to dropping into any gear i want without shifting into third first.

It is incredible. I now have the slowest, best shifting 914 on the eastcoast. If you want your moneys worth pm Dr. Evil.

Thanks also To vacca Rabbite who supervised and the ladies who allowed us to play all day yesterday.

My car is unbelievable. If anyone wants to take it for a spin, please see for yourself. I am no longer scared to let anyone drive the car. It is sooooo easy.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/santa_smiley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dr Evil
post Jun 28 2009, 11:28 AM
Post #2

Send me your transmission!

Member No.: 1,372
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

My pleasure, man. Lets get hot on rebuilding your 2.0 so you dont have to be slow anymore (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I am sore today man.
+Quote Post
EdwardBlume
post Jun 28 2009, 11:34 AM
Post #3

914 Wizard

Member No.: 81
Region Association: Central California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 02:08 AM