Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attetion Everyone !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jsayre914
piratenanner.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif

Thank You Mike biggrin.gif

driving.gif I just drove my 2010 Porsche 914, for the first time. It is F$&%@ing Fantastic. The gearsare like butter. First second third... I have never experienced a 914 that can shift like my wifes versa. biggrin.gif The gearshift does not wobble, there is no slop, i can even downshift and pichup speed. I have to get used to dropping into any gear i want without shifting into third first.

It is incredible. I now have the slowest, best shifting 914 on the eastcoast. If you want your moneys worth pm Dr. Evil.

Thanks also To vacca Rabbite who supervised and the ladies who allowed us to play all day yesterday.

My car is unbelievable. If anyone wants to take it for a spin, please see for yourself. I am no longer scared to let anyone drive the car. It is sooooo easy.

santa_smiley.gif aktion035.gif
Dr Evil
My pleasure, man. Lets get hot on rebuilding your 2.0 so you dont have to be slow anymore smile.gif I am sore today man.
EdwardBlume
aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.