Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Model Specific Information

914/4: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 914/6: 70 71 72

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PLEASE, Post where appropriate!
Pat Garvey
post Jul 12 2009, 08:03 PM
Post #1

Do I or don't I...........?

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,765
Region Association: North East States

Look, it's a lot of work to police the posts on this Forum. I have plenty of my own problems trying to get my 914 on the road again.

Please, please post your threads/responses in the right place, i.e. the "nailed" posts where possible. We want to keep this Forum as tidy as possible.

Sooo....if you have comments/questions about original wheels, etc, please post them in the correct thread. It's not wasy to move these posts, and people can get pissed about having them moved.

You'll get the same coverage & I won't have to spend my time moving them around.

OK?
Pat
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Pat Garvey
post Jul 13 2009, 05:41 PM
Post #2

I repeat my prior post! Post your posts in the proper thread. Gimmee a break, will you! Don't make me get nasty.
Pat
+Quote Post
URY914
post Jul 13 2009, 08:09 PM
Post #3

I built the lightest 914 in the history of mankind.
****************************************************************************************************

Member No.: 222
Region Association: None

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Pat Garvey
post Jul 14 2009, 08:28 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(URY914 @ Jul 13 2009, 08:09 PM) *

I get your point! And you are right on! You people are going to submit to MY moderation rules, or be places elsewhere.

That's the deal. Some of you are taking the rules to be meaningless, and are disrespecting my work. I don't take that kindly & you are close to seeing what I mean.

Think you can do a better job at moderating? Give me your name & I'll pass it along.

Otherwise, play be the rules dammit. Before you post a random post, see if it's covered by a nailed thread - post it there. That's why we have them.

Final warning!!!!!
Pat
ps: Soup Nazi? Better believe it! Think you can do better at organization? Show me & you get the job. Can't play by the rules? - have me removed.
But for now - you play by my rules - read above.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:50 PM