Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> 914-6 original with matching numbers, For sale or trade
sgrisanti
post Jul 28 2009, 01:06 PM
Post #1

Porsche enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,676
Region Association: North East States

Very rare and 100% original 1970 914-6 with matching numbers and certificate of authenticity from Porsche factory. This is a one owner car with 59,000 miles and was taken off the road in 1979 and still has the 1979 regisitration and inspection sticker on windshield. I purchased my car from the original owner after looking for several years for the purpose of a complete restoration. Car is 100% complete, but in need of a complete restoration. If you are familiar with 914's, it has the common rust in the battery'firewall area and the jacks posts. I have already purchased or restored all removed parts and have all original parts from rims, fuchs, distibutor, heat exchangers,etc.

I would go over entire vehicle to interested parties only. I am a Porsche enthusiast and have owned several Porsches. This is a car that I have searched for for a very long time. I just do not have the time or money to restore this to my specifications. It is said by experts that the 914-6 is set to be the next Porsche 356 in value due to its rarity and few remaining examples left in the world. It is currently stored in a heated/cooled garage with a custom made car cover.

Call Stephen @ 917-825-0559 Car will be shown by appointment to serious indiviuals only. $20,000.00 is firm and non-negotiable except for a trade. I would consider an all original 1973 2.0 in mint condition.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 12:44 AM