Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 original with matching numbers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sgrisanti
Very rare and 100% original 1970 914-6 with matching numbers and certificate of authenticity from Porsche factory. This is a one owner car with 59,000 miles and was taken off the road in 1979 and still has the 1979 regisitration and inspection sticker on windshield. I purchased my car from the original owner after looking for several years for the purpose of a complete restoration. Car is 100% complete, but in need of a complete restoration. If you are familiar with 914's, it has the common rust in the battery'firewall area and the jacks posts. I have already purchased or restored all removed parts and have all original parts from rims, fuchs, distibutor, heat exchangers,etc.

I would go over entire vehicle to interested parties only. I am a Porsche enthusiast and have owned several Porsches. This is a car that I have searched for for a very long time. I just do not have the time or money to restore this to my specifications. It is said by experts that the 914-6 is set to be the next Porsche 356 in value due to its rarity and few remaining examples left in the world. It is currently stored in a heated/cooled garage with a custom made car cover.

Call Stephen @ 917-825-0559 Car will be shown by appointment to serious indiviuals only. $20,000.00 is firm and non-negotiable except for a trade. I would consider an all original 1973 2.0 in mint condition.
Gustl
would you mind telling us the VIN ... and maybe engine and tranny numbers ??
sgrisanti
QUOTE(Gustl @ Jul 28 2009, 05:22 PM) *

would you mind telling us the VIN ... and maybe engine and tranny numbers ??

I will take down all numbers this evening and e-mail you. I have the engine and vin, however, I will have to go under the car this weekend to offer you the tranny #.
Greg808
shades.gif
Please post the VIN# for all of us to see.
smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.