Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion, and WCR Planning Session
ConeDodger
post Jul 29 2009, 12:11 PM
Post #1

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

The August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + WCR Planning Session will be Saturday August 22nd 9am to Noonish at Family Donuts and Deli 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Be there or be geometrically four-sided. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Kind of like this guy! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jul 30 2009, 09:39 AM
Post #2

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Last month it was a bone shaped donut for Michael... What will this month bring? Find out by coming to the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jul 31 2009, 09:04 AM
Post #3

Apex killer!

Come on out to the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! See the gang and find out what is going on with the plans for the WCR 2010! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Aug 1 2009, 08:53 AM
Post #4

Apex killer!

What would August be without a donut and some coffee with the guys? See you at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Aug 2 2009, 08:55 AM
Post #5

Apex killer!

The dog days are here and the weather is HOT! See you at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion on August 22nd for some cool times...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
dw914er
post Aug 2 2009, 12:23 PM
Post #6

Planning Cities

Member No.: 8,763
Region Association: Southern California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I'll be in Sacramento during the 4th... wish i could go

but WCR!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Aug 2 2009, 02:39 PM
Post #7

Apex killer!

QUOTE(dw914er @ Aug 2 2009, 10:23 AM) *

Ben,
I'm off on the 4th... PM me if you want to hook up and have lunch or something.
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Aug 3 2009, 10:19 AM
Post #8

Apex killer!

Be the first to show at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion and get a free donut and coffee! Well, not free, but pretty cheap. Probably under $5 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
dw914er
post Aug 3 2009, 11:40 AM
Post #9

Planning Cities

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Aug 2 2009, 01:39 PM) *

Ben,

Rob, my band is going to be playing at the Pyramid Alehouse on the 4th at night too. Come by for some food, good beer (of you drink). But yea, we should definitely meet up. I'll probably be there all weekend since it's a hella long drive from Redlands (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Aug 3 2009, 12:10 PM
Post #10

Apex killer!

QUOTE(dw914er @ Aug 3 2009, 09:40 AM) *

Ben,

Rob, my band is going to be playing at the Pyramid Alehouse on the 4th at night too. Come by for some food, good beer (of you drink). But yea, we should definitely meet up. I'll probably be there all weekend since it's a hella long drive from Redlands (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

Alright then! Mini - Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion at the Pyramid Alehouse on the 4th! Be there and have a brew, meet Ben and have some good times...
+Quote Post
dw914er
post Aug 3 2009, 12:24 PM
Post #11

Planning Cities

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Aug 3 2009, 11:10 AM) *

QUOTE(dw914er @ Aug 3 2009, 09:40 AM) *

Ben,

Alright then! Mini - Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion at the Pyramid Alehouse on the 4th! Be there and have a brew, meet Ben and have some good times...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif) Ben
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Aug 4 2009, 10:50 AM
Post #12

Apex killer!

The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is coming up quick... Get your donut on (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif) See the guys! Start your weekend off right!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Aug 5 2009, 09:04 AM
Post #13

Apex killer!

It's donut time! The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is just a couple weeks away! You will not want to miss the announcement of September's SPFR plans!!!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
dw914er
post Aug 5 2009, 09:46 AM
Post #14

Planning Cities

wish I could be there

WCR 2010!!

(IMG:http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo330/dw914er/DSC00731.jpg)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Aug 6 2009, 08:55 AM
Post #15

Apex killer!

Be there first and get a blueberry bran muffin - said to be the most popular in the store... Sells out quick! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chowtime.gif) It will be nice to see the gang too!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Aug 7 2009, 10:05 AM
Post #16

Apex killer!

Should be a nice day to chat about the WCR 2010 Tahoe Adventure so be there at the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Aug 8 2009, 11:07 AM
Post #17

Apex killer!

Two weeks until the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Shine 'em up guys! But guys, I have to warn you, the donut shop is a no smoking area! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Aug 9 2009, 10:11 AM
Post #18

Apex killer!

Less than two weeks until the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! The donuts are hot ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif) The coffee is too... See you there.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Aug 10 2009, 08:56 AM
Post #19

Apex killer!

Only a dozen days left until the (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chowtime.gif) and (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) at the donut shop! Will you be there?

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Aug 11 2009, 08:51 AM
Post #20

Apex killer!

Nine days left until the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Lots to talk about! Don't miss it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 02:57 AM