Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

The August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion + WCR Planning Session will be Saturday August 22nd 9am to Noonish at Family Donuts and Deli 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Be there or be geometrically four-sided. biggrin.gif

Kind of like this guy! lol-2.gif
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Last month it was a bone shaped donut for Michael... What will this month bring? Find out by coming to the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion.
ConeDodger

Come on out to the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! See the gang and find out what is going on with the plans for the WCR 2010! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

What would August be without a donut and some coffee with the guys? See you at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
ConeDodger

The dog days are here and the weather is HOT! See you at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion on August 22nd for some cool times...
dw914er
sad.gif

I'll be in Sacramento during the 4th... wish i could go

but WCR!!!! smile.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(dw914er @ Aug 2 2009, 10:23 AM) *

sad.gif

but WCR!!!! smile.gif

Ben,
I'm off on the 4th... PM me if you want to hook up and have lunch or something.
ConeDodger

Be the first to show at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion and get a free donut and coffee! Well, not free, but pretty cheap. Probably under $5 huh.gif

dw914er
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Aug 2 2009, 01:39 PM) *

sad.gif

but WCR!!!! smile.gif

Ben,

Rob, my band is going to be playing at the Pyramid Alehouse on the 4th at night too. Come by for some food, good beer (of you drink). But yea, we should definitely meet up. I'll probably be there all weekend since it's a hella long drive from Redlands beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(dw914er @ Aug 3 2009, 09:40 AM) *

sad.gif

but WCR!!!! smile.gif

Ben,

Rob, my band is going to be playing at the Pyramid Alehouse on the 4th at night too. Come by for some food, good beer (of you drink). But yea, we should definitely meet up. I'll probably be there all weekend since it's a hella long drive from Redlands beerchug.gif

Alright then! Mini - Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion at the Pyramid Alehouse on the 4th! Be there and have a brew, meet Ben and have some good times...
dw914er
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Aug 3 2009, 11:10 AM) *

QUOTE(dw914er @ Aug 3 2009, 09:40 AM) *

sad.gif

but WCR!!!! smile.gif

Ben,

Alright then! Mini - Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion at the Pyramid Alehouse on the 4th! Be there and have a brew, meet Ben and have some good times...

beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
bye1.gif Ben
ConeDodger

The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is coming up quick... Get your donut on drooley.gif See the guys! Start your weekend off right!
ConeDodger

It's donut time! The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is just a couple weeks away! You will not want to miss the announcement of September's SPFR plans!!!
dw914er
wish I could be there

WCR 2010!!

IPB Image
ConeDodger

Be there first and get a blueberry bran muffin - said to be the most popular in the store... Sells out quick! chowtime.gif It will be nice to see the gang too!
ConeDodger

Should be a nice day to chat about the WCR 2010 Tahoe Adventure so be there at the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
ConeDodger

Two weeks until the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Shine 'em up guys! But guys, I have to warn you, the donut shop is a no smoking area! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Less than two weeks until the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! The donuts are hot ! drooley.gif The coffee is too... See you there.
ConeDodger

Only a dozen days left until the chowtime.gif and beerchug.gif at the donut shop! Will you be there?
ConeDodger

Nine days left until the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Lots to talk about! Don't miss it! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Lots of WCR shizit to discuss so be at the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! See you there!
ConeDodger

It's almost donut time!!! Important WCR 2010 subjects to talk about. Try and be there if you can! Paul is excused so he can go to Switzerland and negotiate a cease fire between the Swiss and the U.S. lol-2.gif
ConeDodger

Get your drool on at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion August Edition! Just week and a day away!
ConeDodger

Only one week to go before the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion August Edition... I met a neighbor this last week who has lived just 4 blocks from me for the last ten years. He owns a '60 356 Cabriolet and is the second owner. Says he worked for VW-Porsche way back then... Was at one time a PCA member when 356's were the only PCA member cars. I am trying to get him to come to the Reunion and become one of us hopeless donut heads. biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Less than a week until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion August Edition! Have you made your plans to be there yet?
strawman
I'll be there...
ConeDodger

Geoff is in the house! Good to hear. Five days and a wake up until the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Be there and hear behind the scenes WCR 2010 plans! Secrets we would normally have to kill you for knowing! sad.gif
ConeDodger

Dialing down the days till the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Only four more and a wake up! You people ready??? We're so short here we could dangle our feet off a dime!
ConeDodger

Only three days until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! See you there? Get your donut on, down your morning caffiene load and see the gang!
raw1298
I will be working and unable to attend. sad.gif Maybe next time!
jcd914
I plan to be there.
My wife will be out of town so there is the chance I'll sleep in a miss it.

Jim
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Aug 19 2009, 05:26 PM) *

I plan to be there.
My wife will be out of town so there is the chance I'll sleep in a miss it.

Jim

Until noon! Sleep in and come late... biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Two days and a wake up! See you at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion August Edition!!!
McMark
I won't be there. Got two (maybe three) customers coming by.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ Aug 20 2009, 08:49 PM) *

I won't be there. Got two (maybe three) customers coming by.

As much as I would like you there, I have always known that Saturday is a working day at Original Customs... sad.gif More donuts for us though... lol-2.gif
ConeDodger

Oh my gosh it's tomorrow! The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is in the morning... See you there!
ConeDodger

Less than twelve hours to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion August Edition. Come out and get your donut on! See you in the morning!!!
ConeDodger

See you in less than two hours! Those excused: Paul - preparing for his Switzerland vacation. Randy - on a road trip. Mark - Actually working. All you other cousins are expected at the donut shop! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
cheer.gif

WOW!!! Last person left the Reunion at a quarter to three!!! See you next month for the September Edition and thanks to all who came!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.