Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Needed for Testing: Bone stock D and L Jet equipped 914s, For testing of a new oversized throttle body replacement
Jake Raby
post Jul 29 2009, 11:58 PM
Post #1

Engine Surgeon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,095
Region Association: South East States

The title says it all..
We don't have any bone stock cars here and I have been working on a new throttle body that bolts directly to a non modified L jet or D jet plenum..

I'd only need the car for an afternoon, so hopefully someone in Atlanta or the surrounding areas can hep us gather some data on my chassis dyno..

The engine must be in a good state of tune, not worn out and not filled with "bugs" and issues.. We need a solid before and after comparative to polish off this developoment and get it on the market with known results. We have the bigger engines covered and don't need any test cars for those.

A 100.00 Gift Certificate from my store will be awarded to the two people that help us out...

Wait till you see this... Up to a 48mm taper bored throttle body that bolts right on in about 20 minutes!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(40 - 40)
Jake Raby
post Oct 31 2011, 06:41 PM
Post #41

Engine Surgeon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,095
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(BigDBass @ Oct 31 2011, 05:17 PM) *

Did anything ever come of this?

Nope. Everyone was looking for a handout so I did the testing with my own car.

It did not prove to be effective, in fact I am swapping my car back to the stock TB next time I get the chance to work on it.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 01:06 AM