Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 72 914 in Vernon, BC, Canada
sroreilly
post Aug 23 2009, 04:51 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,709
Region Association: None

Asking Price: $6,200 Cdn.
All original, runs well, needs a little bit of work. Have latest list of required fixits from mechanic who has specialized in these cars, & what I think needs doing to bring it up to show quality.

4 cylinder, 1.7L engine. 62,808 miles. Original paint (Tangerine). Black leatherette interior, Targa top. Original shop book & owner's manual as well.
There is next to no rust (a couple of surface spots in the rear trunk, the other little bit on the driver's side floorboard). The car has been housed in garages most of it's life. I believe that I am the third owner. This car has previously had collector plates on it.
Unfortunately, while housed at my dad's, it acquired mice... since erraticated, but they did do a wee bid of damage to the interior wall by the engine release. They also chewed a bit on the Manual.

The lights, signals all work, and even the radio works!

I have recently taken a lot of close-up photos of all parts of the car & will gladly send them via email to interested parties.

I will consider offers. This car deserves a great person to keep it up & show it off....

Price in Canadian Funds, Purchaser responsible for shipping or pick-up

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
glenn680
post Mar 4 2011, 08:06 PM
Post #2

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,782
Region Association: None

is this car still for sale?

any mor epics of the inside or engine etc etc

thansk Glenn
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 02:02 PM