Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 72 914 in Vernon, BC, Canada
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sroreilly
Asking Price: $6,200 Cdn.
All original, runs well, needs a little bit of work. Have latest list of required fixits from mechanic who has specialized in these cars, & what I think needs doing to bring it up to show quality.

4 cylinder, 1.7L engine. 62,808 miles. Original paint (Tangerine). Black leatherette interior, Targa top. Original shop book & owner's manual as well.
There is next to no rust (a couple of surface spots in the rear trunk, the other little bit on the driver's side floorboard). The car has been housed in garages most of it's life. I believe that I am the third owner. This car has previously had collector plates on it.
Unfortunately, while housed at my dad's, it acquired mice... since erraticated, but they did do a wee bid of damage to the interior wall by the engine release. They also chewed a bit on the Manual.

The lights, signals all work, and even the radio works!

I have recently taken a lot of close-up photos of all parts of the car & will gladly send them via email to interested parties.

I will consider offers. This car deserves a great person to keep it up & show it off....

Price in Canadian Funds, Purchaser responsible for shipping or pick-up
glenn680
is this car still for sale?

any mor epics of the inside or engine etc etc

thansk Glenn
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.