Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> WOHOO! Happy day!
Gigamight
post Sep 18 2009, 08:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,454
Region Association: Middle East

I tried to explain to my girlfriend, but she just didn't get it. So I had to tell somebody...

No pics, because I didn't have a camera with me, but I was getting some parts off of my parts car today and when I was taking off the rear calipers I brushed against the heat exchanger and accidentally wiped a section of oil and dirt off. What do I see beneath that dirt? Bright shiny stainless steel! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) The things are perfect, they must have been replaced recently. So looking further I am finding lots of other treasures on that car. I had pretty much written it off as a source for sheet metal, but now...

Thing is, I don't know if the car had a 1.7 or a 1.8, can someone tell me if either will fit my 1.7 that I am putting in my project car? In other words, are HEs and exhaust interchangeable between the 2 engines?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Gigamight   WOHOO! Happy day!   Sep 18 2009, 08:34 PM
McMark   Nice Find! A complete exhaust will mount on a...   Sep 18 2009, 09:00 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 07:55 AM