Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOHOO! Happy day!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gigamight
I tried to explain to my girlfriend, but she just didn't get it. So I had to tell somebody...

No pics, because I didn't have a camera with me, but I was getting some parts off of my parts car today and when I was taking off the rear calipers I brushed against the heat exchanger and accidentally wiped a section of oil and dirt off. What do I see beneath that dirt? Bright shiny stainless steel! piratenanner.gif The things are perfect, they must have been replaced recently. So looking further I am finding lots of other treasures on that car. I had pretty much written it off as a source for sheet metal, but now...

Thing is, I don't know if the car had a 1.7 or a 1.8, can someone tell me if either will fit my 1.7 that I am putting in my project car? In other words, are HEs and exhaust interchangeable between the 2 engines?
McMark
Nice Find!

A complete exhaust will mount on any engine. But 2.0 HEs will not bolt to a 1.7 muffler and the opposite too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.