Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Where can I buy high quality colored ignition wires ?, Blue would be best best and maybe some other engine dress up parts
nsr-jamie
post Sep 23 2009, 06:27 AM
Post #1

914 guy in Japan

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,305
Region Association: None

Hello, Just about ready to pull out the engine and I want to freshen it up with a new look. I will be scrubbing and cleaning it up and want to sand blast the engine sheet metal and paint it black and replace the old rusted bolts with new ones and new fuel lines, etc....so while I am at this I also wanted to dress up the engine a bit...I just bought a new Bosch Blue coil here in Japan and want to get some cool looking blue igntion wired to match it, but can not find here locally. I have checked some of the regular sites but only seem to find black....I did some checking on Ebay and found a cheap set but am not sure if they are worth buying and sometimes it is hard to trust some of the people selling things on ebay...anybody know where I can find a nice good quality set of ignition wires for my 72 1.7 914 in blue?? If not blue, red would be fine too, but blue is the color I love.

Also while we are at it, what about some other engine compartment dress up goodies? I live out here in Japan and I can not find anything...it would be nice to clean up the engine area a bit if possible, the rest of the car is slowly coming around. Thanks and cheers

Jamie

PS: Please post any pictures you may have too while you are at it, thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 07:46 AM