Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> FS 2.3 Ga engine with dual 44 webers $850, Needs re assembled has JE 103mm p&c etc
lileuroimport
post Sep 23 2009, 10:53 AM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,152
Region Association: None

OK Ive had this engine for atleast 15 years sitting under my work bench and its time to move on with it! its a 2.0 GA series engine block cut for 103mm JE forged flat top pistons and cyls, has stock 71mm crank, a unknown ground cam to me that has B.B. stamped in it, I also have a FK8 engle cam im letting go too, its got 44 weber carbs, the lightest flywheel ive ever seen on a vw or 914 engine, and probably stock valve 2.0 heads but are freshly cut for the 103s. when I got this engine it had been ran in a 914 street car that got its first gear broke with it so when this happened the valves touched the pistons and warped some valves and so it will need new valves. anyway i took engine apart to just inspect its bearing etc and it was Like NEW! long story short I never bought valves and never took time to re assemble it so here is is 15 or more years later still waiting on me. ive got all its parts with cooling tins, etc too. and it will need a good cleaning and im sure the carbs will need kits from sitting too. $850 gets it! 931-704-1337

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 12:12 AM