Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 2.3 Ga engine with dual 44 webers $850
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
lileuroimport
OK Ive had this engine for atleast 15 years sitting under my work bench and its time to move on with it! its a 2.0 GA series engine block cut for 103mm JE forged flat top pistons and cyls, has stock 71mm crank, a unknown ground cam to me that has B.B. stamped in it, I also have a FK8 engle cam im letting go too, its got 44 weber carbs, the lightest flywheel ive ever seen on a vw or 914 engine, and probably stock valve 2.0 heads but are freshly cut for the 103s. when I got this engine it had been ran in a 914 street car that got its first gear broke with it so when this happened the valves touched the pistons and warped some valves and so it will need new valves. anyway i took engine apart to just inspect its bearing etc and it was Like NEW! long story short I never bought valves and never took time to re assemble it so here is is 15 or more years later still waiting on me. ive got all its parts with cooling tins, etc too. and it will need a good cleaning and im sure the carbs will need kits from sitting too. $850 gets it! 931-704-1337
ruste356
Dear Seller, Interested in your motor. Please call 912-656-7556 or email rustymabrey@yahoo.com. Thanks. Rusty Mabrey
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.