Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> WTB: My list of parts I want to buy....also need shipping to Japan, fog light grill, headlight surrounds, rear trunk roof holders, early w
nsr-jamie
post Sep 26 2009, 11:47 PM
Post #1

914 guy in Japan

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,305
Region Association: None

Hello, I have a 1972 914 1.7 Liter car (converted to 73 side shifter) and I need some parts for my car. Its not that easy to find parts here in Japan. I work and live over here. Here is my list. Most of the parts are small and light so shipping shouldn't be too bad. It would be great to have someone help me out and can ship them for a fair and affordable price. Thank you so much !!

I also would be into trades too from stuff from Japan if you are interested and have some 914 mini car collectibles too.

The list
1) Original 914 rear view mirror (in good shape with no cracks or damage)
2) Right side fog light grill (Passenger side, right side if sitting in car, I will paint it black)
3) Headlight surrounds
4) Headlight motor covers in front trunk
5) 73-76 side shifter rubber boots and covers (at firewall, on end of linkage under car)
6) Roof holders in rear trunk (2 black rubber ones near the tail lights)
7) Early style window crank levers (70-72) with chrome
8) Possibly some rear tail light housing assemblies (don't need the lenses, mine have holes in them and rain gets in there)

Please contact me at jamie@dreamgate.ne.jp and let me know what you have, some of your prices, pictures are great too and how we can work things out. Thank you!!

Jamie
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 2)
bdstone914
post Sep 27 2009, 12:42 AM
Post #2

bdstone914

Member No.: 1,319

QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Sep 26 2009, 08:47 PM) *

Hello, I have a 1972 914 1.7 Liter car (converted to 73 side shifter) and I need some parts for my car. Its not that easy to find parts here in Japan. I work and live over here. Here is my list. Most of the parts are small and light so shipping shouldn't be too bad. It would be great to have someone help me out and can ship them for a fair and affordable price. Thank you so much !!

I also would be into trades too from stuff from Japan if you are interested and have some 914 mini car collectibles too.

The list
1) Original 914 rear view mirror (in good shape with no cracks or damage)
2) Right side fog light grill (Passenger side, right side if sitting in car, I will paint it black)
3) Headlight surrounds
4) Headlight motor covers in front trunk
5) 73-76 side shifter rubber boots and covers (at firewall, on end of linkage under car)
6) Roof holders in rear trunk (2 black rubber ones near the tail lights)
7) Early style window crank levers (70-72) with chrome
8) Possibly some rear tail light housing assemblies (don't need the lenses, mine have holes in them and rain gets in there)

Please contact me at jamie@dreamgate.ne.jp and let me know what you have, some of your prices, pictures are great too and how we can work things out. Thank you!!

Jamie

Email sent, I have all of those parts and do not mind shipping internationally. -Bruce
+Quote Post
racerbvd
post Sep 27 2009, 01:39 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 226
Region Association: None

I'll print up your list & check next time I'm at the farm, I do know that I have the grill....
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 05:13 PM