Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: My list of parts I want to buy....also need shipping to Japan
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
nsr-jamie
Hello, I have a 1972 914 1.7 Liter car (converted to 73 side shifter) and I need some parts for my car. Its not that easy to find parts here in Japan. I work and live over here. Here is my list. Most of the parts are small and light so shipping shouldn't be too bad. It would be great to have someone help me out and can ship them for a fair and affordable price. Thank you so much !!

I also would be into trades too from stuff from Japan if you are interested and have some 914 mini car collectibles too.

The list
1) Original 914 rear view mirror (in good shape with no cracks or damage)
2) Right side fog light grill (Passenger side, right side if sitting in car, I will paint it black)
3) Headlight surrounds
4) Headlight motor covers in front trunk
5) 73-76 side shifter rubber boots and covers (at firewall, on end of linkage under car)
6) Roof holders in rear trunk (2 black rubber ones near the tail lights)
7) Early style window crank levers (70-72) with chrome
8) Possibly some rear tail light housing assemblies (don't need the lenses, mine have holes in them and rain gets in there)

Please contact me at jamie@dreamgate.ne.jp and let me know what you have, some of your prices, pictures are great too and how we can work things out. Thank you!!

Jamie
bdstone914
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Sep 26 2009, 08:47 PM) *

Hello, I have a 1972 914 1.7 Liter car (converted to 73 side shifter) and I need some parts for my car. Its not that easy to find parts here in Japan. I work and live over here. Here is my list. Most of the parts are small and light so shipping shouldn't be too bad. It would be great to have someone help me out and can ship them for a fair and affordable price. Thank you so much !!

I also would be into trades too from stuff from Japan if you are interested and have some 914 mini car collectibles too.

The list
1) Original 914 rear view mirror (in good shape with no cracks or damage)
2) Right side fog light grill (Passenger side, right side if sitting in car, I will paint it black)
3) Headlight surrounds
4) Headlight motor covers in front trunk
5) 73-76 side shifter rubber boots and covers (at firewall, on end of linkage under car)
6) Roof holders in rear trunk (2 black rubber ones near the tail lights)
7) Early style window crank levers (70-72) with chrome
8) Possibly some rear tail light housing assemblies (don't need the lenses, mine have holes in them and rain gets in there)

Please contact me at jamie@dreamgate.ne.jp and let me know what you have, some of your prices, pictures are great too and how we can work things out. Thank you!!

Jamie

Email sent, I have all of those parts and do not mind shipping internationally. -Bruce
racerbvd
I'll print up your list & check next time I'm at the farm, I do know that I have the grill....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.