Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: 1967 911S, Trying to value a car I want to buy
ScooterD
post Sep 27 2009, 11:31 AM
Post #1

ScooterD

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,589
Region Association: None

Can anyone post the values for early 911's from the May 2009 issue of excellence magazine? This will at least get me in the ballpark for a value.

I have possible opportunity to buy a '67 911S that has been in a garage since 1985. A spark plug fouled and the guy parked it. Since then the driveway has buckled and the garage door won't open. The car has been collecting dust and has turned into a storage compartment and a place to store empty cardboard boxes on top.

It has ~85k miles and is very original except the radio. The paint appears original, but until I get it out in the open I won't know for sure. There appears to be very little rust, under the battery is solid. The interior looks good or at least the parts I could see. He parked it without draining any fluids so I think a lot of things will have to be disassembled to get it running like the carbs, tank, fuel pump, brake calipers and master cylinder.

Any opinions on what it is worth and what I should look for would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Scott
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 10:05 PM