Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> My first PCA event
Ian Stott
post Oct 4 2009, 03:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,635
Region Association: Canada

Was very flattered to be invited to my first PCA event, we need a 914!! was said by the committee! Went a day ahead of time to my friends cottage and took back roads, not a cloud in the sky and beautiful scenery along the Atlantic coast. Get up this morning and head for the meeting place for the "fall tour" only one other car shows up, a nice 944 turbo. So it is just the three Porsche's, my friends 2003 996 my 73 2.0 and the 88 944 Turbo, not the "more than twenty and possibly thirty" Porsche's, beautiful twisty's, hills, one lane bridges, and fabulous scenery. The rain is what kept the rest away, long story short my 914 kept up the pace just fine and ran flawlessly, lots still left to do on it but nice to know you can go for a 400 mile run like that. Thought I would share with other teener people that our cars can more than hold their own. Pics to follow when I get them.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 10:37 AM