Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914's in the News
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
flipb
Just for post-2-1117899824.gif post-2-1117899824.gif post-2-1117899824.gif & lol2.gif lol2.gif, I decided to do a Google News search for Porsche 914. Here are the findings.

A plethora of articles about the possibility of a new sub-Boxster entry-level Porsche. For what it's worth, I'm praying that it happens and that they call it a 914. It'll do wonders for the value of ours. smile.gif

Boston Globe article about Ken Hull racing his '72 914/6. Is he a member of the board here?

The NY Times, of all places, compared the styling of the Smart Fortwo Roadster with our most beloved mid-engined model in an article about Smart owners' clubs in Europe. ("The Smart Roadster is not as cute as the Fortwo, but it is ruggedly functional-looking in the manner of a Porsche 914 or first-generation Toyota MR2.")

MIT's BEV 914 made an appearance at my former office. (really)

And another BEV 914 conversion is slated to appear at an electric car rally in North Carolina.

If people find this sort of thing valuable, I'll be happy to post a summary of news items every few weeks.
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(flipb @ Oct 29 2009, 10:31 AM) *

I don't think "Skipper" Hull is a member. I saw him at NHMS in September.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.