Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kijiji nut case with a fresh rebuilt engine for $1200
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
MDG
QUOTE(underthetire @ Nov 8 2009, 12:28 PM) *

QUOTE(dlestep @ Nov 8 2009, 08:20 AM) *

...remember that the longest sniper shot is held by a Canadian...

Did he say "sorry bout kiling you a" after ?

and did he say, "hey man, hold my beer - watch this" before?
scotty b
Nice shot eh ? Got me a brew ?

Can he spell ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMrku7K3EiU
BMXerror
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Nov 8 2009, 06:32 AM) *

Maybe it's my fault...

But is it????

Yes, it is. You can't express an uninvited, negative opinion and always expect people to glance over it. I'm not saying that you shouldn't have offered that opinion, but he has every right to tell you what he thinks of it, too. Maybe you didn't expect him to react the way he did, but you had to expect a reaction. That was a confrontational remark that you made... Two, actually. You can't get confrontational with people and then whine on a public forum hissyfit.gif because the guy didn't let you push him around and threaten to ruin his reputation with his customer base. He could sue you for defamation. Instead he decided to threaten you with bodily harm that you both know will never take place. Which way do you want it? My $.02
Mark D.
P.S. And yes, the guy's English needs SERIOUS help.
carr914
I found your seller. And she knows transmissions - Hell, she's even wearing a prototype Evil-Works shirt biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Mark Henry
aktion035.gif hi mom, I'd like you to meet my future wife....
Dominic
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Nov 26 2009, 03:28 PM) *

The sad thing is that someone is going to marry that "Princess"
headbang.gif

And then she will be that white trash soccer mom with the o so colorful language while she cheers on the kids cheer.gif
kenshapiro2002
And she'll wind up shooting wolves from a helicopter, becoming governor of some state, running for Vice President...

QUOTE(Dominic @ Nov 26 2009, 06:23 PM) *

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Nov 26 2009, 03:28 PM) *

The sad thing is that someone is going to marry that "Princess"
headbang.gif

And then she will be that white trash soccer mom with the o so colorful language while she cheers on the kids cheer.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.