Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can someone help me with a photo of a 1.7 TB?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I have a throttle body that can off a 1.7 from 411 VW. The linkage connection is different. Ed Morrow thinks it's from an auto trans car. Can anyone go out to the garage and take a photo of the linkage connection on their 1.7 throttle body?

I need to figure out if the only difference is the barrel nut connection and if I can remove the linkage connection and install the 914 style barrel nut connection.
sean_v8_914
dfg
rick 918-S
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Nov 15 2009, 08:23 AM) *

dfg

Thanks Sean! That was the exact angle I was looking for! pray.gif biggrin.gif I will take a photo of the one I have from the same angle. I think the one I have has a larger hole where the barrel fitting mounts. It may require a bushed fitting. Otherwise I think it will work.
rick 918-S
Crap! The linkage connection is all wrong! I was going to send this to the guy building the engine for Mary Shortridges brothers car. dry.gif
rick 918-S
On a brighter note I did end up with a perfect NLA gasket for the project! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.