Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: She Lives!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kenshapiro2002
Fired her up at 11:44 AM after figuring out how to unkink the fuel line...had to turn the nipple outward, towards the right fender, so she's make a nice loop back to the filter/pump instead of trying to make a straight line. which made the line kink because it was too long to make that route. I'll throw some pictures and a drawing up (for other newbies) in my other thread where I've been documenting the progress. Couldn't have done it without this group...thanks!
neil30076
QUOTE(kenshapiro2002 @ Dec 11 2009, 09:05 AM) *

Fired her up at 11:44 AM after figuring out how to unkink the fuel line...had to turn the nipple outward, towards the right fender, so she's make a nice loop back to the filter/pump instead of trying to make a straight line. which made the line kink because it was too long to make that route. I'll throw some pictures and a drawing up (for other newbies) in my other thread where I've been documenting the progress. Couldn't have done it without this group...thanks!

aktion035.gif Way to go Ken, I had the same issue with the fuel line when i did the install - just forgot about it. cheer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.