Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MPS Bosch # for 1.7 D-Jet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kpfoten
Hi--

I'm trying to sort out my FI on my 1.7. I'm looking at MPS numbers on Anders' site... It appears that my MPS model number is 0 280 100 015 which I can't find anywhere. Can somebody reference this for me? I'm thinking I might have the wrong MPS?
kpfoten
Oops. Looks like it's for a Volvo 140 series. I'm thinking this might be my problem--I wonder if this is why I can't hold an idle? Everything else checks out parts-wise. I bougth the D-Jet from a guy that had a couple of the MPS's lying around and I took the one that didn't look hacked into--I should've checked the part #...

914Sixer
Does the MPS hold vacuum ? No vacuum means the diaphram is cracked or broken. Have you replaced all your vacuum hoses?
kpfoten

Yep--been through all of that.
type47
Porsche was not the only manufacturer to use D-jet. Your Volvo part might apply to 914's too.
kpfoten

Yeah--possibly. I was looking at the model numbers from Anders' site which were specific to the 914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.