Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Someone want to buy the 914club domain name?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
ConeDodger
QUOTE(charliew @ Dec 24 2009, 10:17 AM) *

Damn you guys are smart. I'm pissed that I used my at&t air card too much (5g) and am back to using the slow as molasses hughes net. I wanted to cancel Hn but it seems I'm stuck with it unless I get another air card to spread the use between two cards, at 60$ each. You big city boys don't know how lucky you are that you have good internet. Course I can pee off the back porch when I want and hammer and start open exhaust anytime and chase deer out of the flowerbeds.

Merry Christmas everyone, Hope the weather is like you like it and your loved ones are healthy.

Huh... My ATT aircard is unlimited and I am on it almost continuously 12 hours a day 14 days of the month. I also have to chase deer away from the roses and can pee anywhere I want on my two acres but for the most part, I use one of the three bathrooms in the house biggrin.gif . Oh, I live in the Capitol of California... McMark uses some kind of satellite based broadband in his shop. You might consider that if it is available.
Mark Henry
I have radio based wireless broadband, not WIFI. My antenna is on the roof, it looks like a small pizza box standing on its end.
Of course we have bathrooms in Canada, ya have to squat. pain30.gif
sean_v8_914
...post whores.
cooltimes
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Dec 28 2009, 02:43 PM) *

I have radio based wireless broadband, not WIFI. My antenna is on the roof, it looks like a small pizza box standing on its end.
Of course we have bathrooms in Canada, ya have to squat. pain30.gif

Radio based wireless BROADBAND? for Internet? What's the monthly?
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Not the outdoor bathrooming part.

Cool
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.