Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Gauging interest. 2.0L FI, heads, 19 MM front sway bar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have picked up an engine, trans, front and rear suspension from a 914 that was put nose first into a ditch. The engine has 2.0L FI and heads and is an EC case. The valve cover has "Hydro Cam" painted so it may be a bus short block with 2.0L top end. It has an aftermarket 19 mm front sway bar with aluminum shackles and adjustable drop links with Heim joints. The shackles appear to be homemade. On of the bolts is stripped out in the housing. It will need to have a through bolt put in like the other shackle. The cone shaped retainers and bushings are missing but I have new ones on order.

Rear suspension has late Koni OIL filled shocks. I first thought they were gas filled. The SS trans has the ears snapped off from the nose dive into the ditch. The broken ears are there and could be welded back on.

If the parts check out OK here are the asking prices.

Sway bar with hardware $200 $175
Rear Koni shocks $125 $100
2.0L FI $200
2.0L heads $300
SS trans $125

Will post pictures as I get the parts checked out.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Bruce
yeahmag
Bruce,

I may be interested in the shocks if you can get me some pictures. Leamon thinks my passenger side rear shock may be blown.

-Aaron
bdstone914
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Dec 26 2009, 08:03 AM) *

Bruce,

I may be interested in the shocks if you can get me some pictures. Leamon thinks my passenger side rear shock may be blown.

-Aaron

Hi Aaron,
Do not toss that blown shock. I found a place that can rebuild them. Do you have the gas filled late style or the early ones that are oil filled. The late ones have the triangular logo at the bottom and the early ones have the logo that looks like the flying wing and are marked "Special D"
I have a second pair of gas filled and other oil filled shocks too.

Bruce
jcb29
Bruce - your "rebuild" place - do they just work on customers sets sent in or do they have a "core" program?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.