Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seat adjuster handle blow out! 1/4" steel Powdercoate
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Mikey914
The jack straps are taking a little longer so I wanted to add in one other item that could be combined to save money on shipping.

These are machined from 1/4" steel and powdercoated black. Installation is pretty simple.

To remove the old handle you have to drill out or shear off the heads fo the small brass rivets that hold on whats left of the old handle. Then drill the same holes with a 1/4" drill bit. The new handles have the same spacing, so that yuo can then mount using the machine screws.

I'm will be running a special on these and they can be combined with the other items coming online. Sign up here if you want one. I'll be forwarding paymant info tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mark
DNHunt
I'm in for 2

Dave
jd74914
Great timing! My driver's side adjuster handle broke on Monday. laugh.gif

I'd also like 2.
computers4kids
2 please
VaccaRabite
I put one on my car, and they are Excellent. It is what the factory should have done right from the beginning.

Zach
6freak
Good products from a great guy I`ll take two

PM sent
dyw914
I'll take 2. Thanks.
Gint
I'll take 4 Mark.
rjames
I'll take 2.

Thanks!
underthetire
I don't need them but can't wait for the window caps !

edrotol
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jan 22 2010, 01:56 AM) *

The jack straps are taking a little longer so I wanted to add in one other item that could be combined to save money on shipping.

These are machined from 1/4" steel and powdercoated black. Installation is pretty simple.

To remove the old handle you have to drill out or shear off the heads fo the small brass rivets that hold on whats left of the old handle. Then drill the same holes with a 1/4" drill bit. The new handles have the same spacing, so that yuo can then mount using the machine screws.

I'm will be running a special on these and they can be combined with the other items coming online. Sign up here if you want one. I'll be forwarding paymant info tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mark

I will take 2 when available. Thanks.
steveherman
adding to my shopping list
914four
I would like two please.
lotus_65
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Jan 22 2010, 08:18 AM) *

I put one on my car, and they are Excellent. It is what the factory should have done right from the beginning.

Zach

there was something alluring about pot metal in the 70's smoke.gif
zx-niner
Two for me, also.
ericread
Absolutely! Please add two to my order for the set of jock straps..... errrr..... jack straps.

Eric
porsche914gt
To nice to pass up. 2 please.
914MF
2 please piratenanner.gif .
rfuerst911sc
Please add a pair of these handles to my jack strap order. Thanks
nsr-jamie
Hi, I will take a pair as well. Dumb question, but do they fit both driver and passenger seats? If so, I want a pair and no need to ship right away as I want to order some other parts and please hold on to a set of those rear tailight light seals for me still please, thank you

Jamie in Japan
Mikey914
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Jan 24 2010, 05:27 AM) *

Hi, I will take a pair as well. Dumb question, but do they fit both driver and passenger seats? If so, I want a pair and no need to ship right away as I want to order some other parts and please hold on to a set of those rear tailight light seals for me still please, thank you

Jamie in Japan

These do fit both seats.

17 left
Slider
Im in!

put me down for two

raw1298
I need one!
Grimstead
2 please!
beerchug.gif
jimtab
Mark, I could use a pair...they look NICE> Jim
RoadGlue
I'll take two and will take some nicer photos for you too! Looks like Andy helped you with the pics. smile.gif

Let me know where to send $$ and shipping info.
Dominic
I'll take two as well, no rush to ship. I'd like to see what else you have for sale.
Thanks!
Mikey914
8 left at this price
tradisrad
I need one (early car). Please forward info.
thanks
-Rob
wayne1234
I need 1 count me in, I am going to make a order of this and seals this week, Thanks
RoadGlue
"Randy, you have sent $25.98 USD to Mark."

You're all paid up Mark! Thanks again. smile.gif

smilie_pokal.gif
flipb
I'll take two.

Passenger seat is missing, and Driver's will probably break at some point!
johnnie5
Put me down for 2 please, Mark.
utah914
I would like 2 if there are any left.
JmuRiz
I'll take two if there are any left...also let me know when the jack straps are ready to sell (and I'll check my chassis number for the window t-s as well).
hedgehog
I'll take two if they are still available....
bdstone914
ill take 2.
P.Rocket
I'll take two please.
bigkensteele
Mark, I don't think you have any left, but I would like two as well. Just let me know what the new price is, cause I know they will be worth it (like all of your products).
Mikey914
Ken - I got you covered. I'm close to out at this price. I did have one ot 2 guys decide to wait on these, so I may have one or two more I can offer at this price.

I'll post any remaining and make available on a first to ask basis.

-Mark
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jan 26 2010, 10:00 PM) *

Ken - I got you covered. I'm close to out at this price. I did have one ot 2 guys decide to wait on these, so I may have one or two more I can offer at this price.

I'll post any remaining and make available on a first to ask basis.

-Mark

Hey Mark,

Put me in line for 2 if you have them left

Thx
Ken
jfort
two for me, too, if you have any left
etcmss
sign me up for 2 ----if any left.
after you agree I'll send funds
mikea100
I'll take 2, if you have any left.
raw1298
Drilled out the old one and installed the new one today. easiest thing I've done so far on the car. Great job on the build of these. Thanks!
914_teener
QUOTE(raw1298 @ Jan 31 2010, 02:33 PM) *

Drilled out the old one and installed the new one today. easiest thing I've done so far on the car. Great job on the build of these. Thanks!

Hey Mark,

Exactly what I need-- Please put me down for two. Now I can get the other stuff.

I will send a PM and paypal for the rest......engine tin seals and the tailight seals.

Thanks,

Rob
porsche914gt
I got mine today - Love at first sight!
These things are really nice.
Thanks!
whatabout1
My two also showed today.

Very nice !!!!

THANK YOU (sorry for yelling) biggrin.gif
fiid
I'll take two if there are any left. If you PM or email me your addy I'll paypal you.

dekman
Probably too late....but if there's one left I'll take it! Let me know how to pay.......... bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.