Full Version: Reminder: this Sat, Mar 27 -Seattle, WA-
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Bleyseng
more laugh.gif
Bleyseng
wub.gif
Bleyseng
We picked this spot to park cuz it had a handy Firetug there just in case of fire wacko.gif

ya never know.....
jones
Thanks all for letting me see your cars! I have been flying blind with my car. Aside from last week when I saw and drove Bleysengs car that is the first time I have been around, seen or heard another 914. I had a list of questions that I was going to ask, but I forgot the damn list beer3.gif . My car sat for some 10 years and was in pretty bad shape, it's good to know some of you have had the same problems and fixes that I have had headbang.gif .
One other thing that I would like to add (and please as a newbie I hope I do not offend, whatever). The Spar food = barf.gif
Oh, and one more!
To the owner (sorry I forgot your name) of the orange 914 with the engine you you could eat off of, and the entire car for that matter, :finger2:! You showed me what COULD BE! You raised my bar to levels I will not ever reach. I am a looser, thanks!
Thanks to all, I really had a good time clap56.gif .
Now where to put that sticker! mueba.gif
LS6/914
Sorry I missed this one! I have spent the day loading tools and equipment, reading for a move. welder.gif
red914
and to think that my humble red '72 got to be in the photo with some of those beauties! wub.gif pray.gif inspiration, learning, and a decent cup of coffee, all in one morning.

yes, the sun is shining, but when we first stepped out of the spar, it was raining. for those of you who have never been to the pac nw, it is strange, but it does that. rain and sun at the same time. go figure. confused24.gif

i am simply glad i could make it. mueba.gif
morph
Sorry I wasn't able to make it, had to do some business today. Maybe next time. smile.gif
Rocky
Great day, great cars and especially great people. beerchug.gif We should do a drive sometime given the weather is starting to be top-down time. Thanks for the compliment on my 1.8, I dont have any kids so I spoil myself dance.gif

Tim
red914
and thanks to Geoff, great pictures! i am emailing them to my family and friends. (both of 'em! laugh.gif )

and what a day to drive home! gorgeous! MDB2.gif
dinomium
That was a lot of fun! Thanx to Kevin for the decal...
Next time we need to meet for beer3.gif
Cheers!
Bleyseng
For all you lurkers who are wondering who's car is whos.
Gint
Who's the un-named newbie in the green unit? Is that Delphi Green?
Bleyseng
Yes, pretty good paint job but I forgot his name.
Gint
Thanks Geoff.

ablose58, I got your email. I love Delphi Green. smilie_pokal.gif Please post some pics of your "puke green" (shouldn't that be "metallic puke green"?) in the Members 914 pictures thread!

More 914 PICS! Is that all the pictures you guys took? More 914 PICS!
seanery
kevin's car has the best front height. Looks good flowerboy!
Bleyseng
Here Gint since I lov ya soo much......
Oh, I think his name was Al.
Gint
I'm feelin it... wub.gif Looks like a pretty nice teener.
Bleyseng
OH, here's RustyWa's car that didn't make it (EricN did). Talk about beautiful paint!! wub.gif
rhodyguy
there was a great showing from the guys that live on the other side of the bridge. there was a macco paint job that i have to admitt was pretty damn nice for $800. i won't mention who said it or who's car it was... a die hard fi fan admitted a carbed car ran well off idle and pulled well. you should have sent the food back jimmy, but i'm sorry it wasn't to your liking. we should be able to put together a gathering with 25 local cars with no problem. geoff and i have had our turn at social director. it's somebody else's turn to step. joe should be in everett this week to pick up his car for the drive home to mississippi . lets hook up for a chance to show where the rust hides in cars from washington. next saturday? thanks sean.

where we had breakfast doesn't get 9 914s at a time parked on the street. our cars got lots of looks. beautiful or less than, our cars get attention.

kevin
Bleyseng
still popped and spit alot. That Triad linkage worked nicely thou, a good dual carb setup. Only about the 3rd one I have driven that worked *almost* as nice as Djet.

laugh.gif
wonder what cam is in there?

Geoff
rhodyguy
ALOT!!? bullshit. let's talk about a high idle that doesn't come down laugh.gif . think ears were burning when the 2 old farts were sitting on a bench, in the sun, looking at the vista of commencement bay? you're right, i think dave's linkage is the best setup for carbed cars.

kevin
red914
well, i got my car's front end lowered this morning. i forget the name of the gentleman who showed me where the adjustment points are (yes, you can call me a newbie). in one of the pictures posted by Geoff you can see us on the ground in front of my red car, lookin' at stuff!

now, off to the grocery store, to try out this new front end height. MDB2.gif

what a wonderful sight those cars were, out there next to the bay! thanks again for the photos, Geoff. clap56.gif
rhodyguy
al did well on his car purchase!!! i did a ppi and pissed off the dealer(there was no budge on the price when i saw it). i think al sent him over the top and got it for pretty much a give away price imho.

kevin
Zaney
Thanks for the warm welcome at the Spar! Even though my car is still about a year out, I am now inspired to get it up and runnin'.
Thanks again Kevin for the side shifter! Always feels good to start out with good parts.

Tim, I will probably be asking you a few questions in the future about getting the 1.8L looking and running right! Your car was just plain awesome!

Enjoy the sun everyone!

Nate boldblue.gif
JimW
Enjoyed breakfast I will step up as social director for the next one.
April 24 at Emerald Downs Early breakfast at the quater shoot cafe then the the races http://www.emeralddowns.com/default.asp?cat=8&id=107

I would also like to do one at the track on September 25 after the live racing season is over. We will be able to use our north parking lot for some fun driving.gif

Jim
RustyWa
Emerald Downs sounds Great! I should have my car back together by then too. Just need to sell some toys so I can get that air compressor to finish off the painting of my engine bay.
dinomium
Thanks for volenteering, Jim! That would be a gas...
BTW, the PCA is having a skills day on the 17th at Bremerton Raceway... clap56.gif
http://pnwr.pca.org/calendar/default.asp?d...?date=4/17/2004
rhodyguy
ok jim smilie_pokal.gif , write it up and post it on the calander. nice new pavement, great!!

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.