Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reminder: this Sat, Mar 27 -Seattle, WA-
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
rhodyguy
2123 N 30th st tacoma. give me an idea of potential will shows so i can reserve a table if nessasary, i will get ther around 9 am. i don't want excuses, just "see ya theres".

kevin
Bleyseng
I am coming. Where is the Mapquest pic so I can find this greasy spoon? Do they change your oil while you eat? wacko.gif

Geoff
rhodyguy
i'm going to call you in about 10 minutes.
Bleyseng
We are too low on the totem pole for these Cali sweeties to help us, Kevin.
Bleyseng
here
Zaney
I'll see ya there!
I will be driving something German but, not a teener (yet) wink.gif

Nate
Bleyseng
bump
Rocky
I don't make it to many events due to work but this is obviously close to home. The beast wont even be warm.

Tim
DNHunt
Will be there. Sat morning

Dave
LS6/914
Be there at 9:14, Is this like Beths Cafe greasy? laugh.gif
DNHunt
No this is real good food. Not like Beth's with so much grease it floated on water.

Dave
Bleyseng
bring your tums! Kevin likes the greasy spoon spots
jones
I will be there, looking forward to it.
red914
Kevin,

i will be there, shooting for 0914. can't wait to sit, drink coffee, and listen to the sages talk about our venerable automobile. pray.gif

Kevin is right, for those wondering about the qualilty of the place. they served guinness on tap, with a shamrock in the foam, on st. paddy's day. beer3.gif and a decent plate of fish and chips, to boot! chowtime.gif mueba.gif

-shane

by the way, i have a fuchs on order from brad mayeur at 914 limited. should be here the beginning of next week.
rhodyguy
keep it at the top. i have to go to town today, i'll have them save a table for us. what did i say that required this post to be edited from iraq?

kevin

edit: oh, now i remember
Bleyseng
Because you are so impolite, Gint unpinned it, Kevin.

Geoff
rhodyguy
no, rusty did and i don't think i was rude. when i get rude there will be no doubt. the rules for have items pinned had never been explained. now that the issue is clear to me all is good. it's early, we should be hanging gwb. so fuck off wink.gif

kevin
Gint
QUOTE(Bleyseng Posted on Mar 25 2004 @ 04:46 AM)

Because you are so impolite, Gint unpinned it, Kevin.

For the record, I didn't pin or unpin anything yesterday. But to help your cause... BUMP
rhodyguy
the "garfield park" on the map is irrelevant. follow the road along the water in the right lane. the left goes up and over. the Spar will be on the right side at the light.

kevin
red914
it is at 9:14, right?

(just keeping it at the top)
Bleyseng
9:14:4 or 9:14:6 depending on your car........ wacko.gif
2-OH!
I'm in...

2-OH!
Bleyseng
WOW maybe four newbies showing up clap56.gif

Now if Roger shows up I know then pigs can fly!

mueba.gif
914werke
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Mar 25 2004, 04:30 PM)
WOW maybe four newbies showing up clap56.gif

Now if Roger shows up I know then pigs can fly!

mueba.gif

Rog, your gonna have to defend your yerself laugh.gif
Unless this is at 9:14 PM Ill miss this one. Ill be on a plane winging back from SLC
OT: Saw Sammy Hagar and the Wabo'etts last night at the Delta center
JimW
See you all Saturday
Jim
rhodyguy
that would be jim from emerald downs. wavey.gif sorry you can't make it rich. anybody going to see joe's car in ever-rot?

kevin
red914
is it good to park down by the rr tracks? where else is there?
rhodyguy
old town will be pretty calm. parking shouldn't be a problem. park on 30th or over by the columbia bank. i met my wife at the spar. i have a little history with the place. when i quit drinking, revenues dropped and they had to lay off 2 bartenders.

kevin
rhodyguy
i just noticed. the title... it's not Seattle, should be Tacoma. i didn't type Seattle.

kevin
Bleyseng
Geez Keivn, no matter what you first thing in the morning you are still bitchin!

Atleast its pinned again.

laugh.gif wub.gif

Geoff
rhodyguy
read my pm. not bitchin'. just observing. why would i put seattle in topic and tacoma in the discription? it's all good. it will come down tomorrow anyway and make room for the chicago and st louis get togethers. lol.

kevin
Rocky
Wow, now Im a Newbie. I havent been one since I tapped Wendy Miller in the 6th. grade. How many posts to un-verginize myself?
Bleyseng
In "My Controls" you can change the words to "virgin" if you want.

Geoff wink.gif
Bleyseng
I am draging some engine tin for Kevin, anyone need some other parts while I am digging thru the boxes??

Geoff chowtime.gif
reverie
Geoff, maybe pigs can fly... got a catapult?

I owe Kevin a stack of pancakes.. but the stupid Bassett Bash in Woodinville (bassett hound show) starts ~ 9:30, and the costume parade starts at 10:30, and my gf wants me to take lots of dig-cam pics of her and her costumed dog. This is very important to her and our p-car kid (who made the costume), so I'll be in deep sh!t at home if I don't go. My only way out is if it's raining, so for once I'm praying for rain!

I wonder what's up with all the other Seattle guys?? huh.gif
Sammy Hagar and the Wabo'ettes.. laugh.gif

Anyway, I haven't been able to "log on" to 914club from home lately, ever since we switched to AOL 9.0.. but the AOL service techs in Bangolia ain't admittin' to nothin'.
Eddie914
Parts?

Do you have happen to 25 feet of -12 oil line and a nice Mocal oil thermostat?

Maybe see you there!

Eddie
dinomium
I will be there!
smilie_pokal.gif
I like the greasy!!
Bleyseng
No Eddie but Fittings Inc does. Even see the thread on the oil shroud?

See you there.
rhodyguy
roger, roger, roger. we will wait for the dog pictures with baited breath. laugh.gif add a side of seared pork flesh to that stack order.

kevin
Bleyseng
Its raining so maybe pigs can fly....

fighting19.gif
red914
odd; i see blue sky here in poulsbo. cool_shades.gif seriously. it's looking good! MDB2.gif
Bleyseng
your'e in the sun belt over there!
DNHunt
Broken clouds sun breaks. Good lookin day
rhodyguy
i'm bringing a tranny for zane. gotta pull the passenger seat in the silver parts hauler.

kevin
DNHunt
Kevin

You need help loading it?

I can buzz over

Dave
Bleyseng
It stopped raining so I guess the hounds win!
rhodyguy
thanks but i got i handled dave, didn't even get a blood blister taking the seat out.

kevin
Eddie914
Great Breakfast meeting!

Thanks to all who attended. It was great to meet everyone!

Hopefully the motorcyle cop had closed down shop along Stadium Way before everyone left for home!

Sorry I had to leave so soon, but it's pretty busy for CPAs this time of year.

Anyone get any pictures?

Regards

Eddie

'71 914/6 2.7
Bleyseng
Here's one of the "Spar", Kevin favorite place to eat. barf.gif
Bleyseng
It got really nice outside so we got a couple of shots of most of the cars. Eddie and Eric (RustyWa) took off.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.