Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need brakes?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
koozy
I just had to post my experience with Eric at PMB.

Fantastic service and top notch products. I had an issue with calipers I got from someone else. Went to put them on and saw they needed to be machined on the ears to work properly. Crud... These are for a race car so the best is all I could want for the brakes. Called Eric and he said he had a set fresh from plating and he would rebuild them "right now" and send them out in the morning. BTW: This was after 8pm my time and later in his neck of the woods. Later on in the evening I found that I misplaced the pad springs for the rears and sent him an email or left a message on the voicemail (can't remember which). I figured it was a bit late for the springs to get sent so I wrote that part off. Just got a set of front M calipers from the mailman and low and behold... rear pad springs in the box... freshly rebuilt calipers, better than stock pistons.. etc... I can go on but it would sound like I have a crush on Eric, sooooo....

A big "THANK YOU"

You want the best??? Go with PMB.

Mike
McMark
mueba.gif
agree.gif
wub.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(koozy @ Feb 1 2010, 02:45 PM) *

I just had to post my experience with Eric at PMB.

Fantastic service and top notch products. I had an issue with calipers I got from someone else. Went to put them on and saw they needed to be machined on the ears to work properly. Crud... These are for a race car so the best is all I could want for the brakes. Called Eric and he said he had a set fresh from plating and he would rebuild them "right now" and send them out in the morning. BTW: This was after 8pm my time and later in his neck of the woods. Later on in the evening I found that I misplaced the pad springs for the rears and sent him an email or left a message on the voicemail (can't remember which). I figured it was a bit late for the springs to get sent so I wrote that part off. Just got a set of front M calipers from the mailman and low and behold... rear pad springs in the box... freshly rebuilt calipers, better than stock pistons.. etc... I can go on but it would sound like I have a crush on Eric, sooooo....

A big "THANK YOU"

Mike

You too??? I just have the biggest crush on him wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Anyone else needing PMB rebuilt M calipers - I have a set I bought from Eric and did not use. I used the aluminum Brembos instead. PM me...
turnaround89

agree.gif

wertygrog
Agreed!!
6freak
I can stop 2 P now biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.