Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Biggest Asshole
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Ok, it's a slow day and spending too much time here, but..........

I have noticed a definite sour attitude at our BBS. 'Been screwed again' has received the most member hits since the board was started. Other popular topics have been plastic woman, Dave's fight with traffic, Brad's customer argument, etc. Then there is the ridicule of most things eBay, but the final straw was members making fun of my big ass (spoiler).

Attached is this year's birthday present from my kids. I earned it, and came by it honestly, but here I am in the presence of greatness, so must concede.

Please submit your nomination for the biggest asshole here, along with your reason(s). Brad and Otto get a 'by'. While you may submit yourself, there is a danger here. If you know you're an asshole you probably aren't.

The Grand PooBa will review your entries, post them and post them on a poll. After the members put it to a vote, the winner(?) will receive this hat.
Aaron Cox
my vote for mike Z laugh.gif
...dude that is one HUGE WHALE TAIL laugh.gif
SLITS
I already have a T-Shirt and don't need your

EFFIN

puny hat. bs.gif
Jenny
That was going to be my vote for biggest, hairiest asshole. ohmy.gif

Jen
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Jenny @ Mar 25 2004, 04:03 PM)
That was going to be my vote for biggest, hairiest asshole. ohmy.gif

Jen

icon8.gif UGH!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
rick 918-S
Hard to compete with "B" He's not really an "A" hole but that is his sign on. I'm not sure you can give it away with out his permission. Mike Z has a dry abrassive air about him. But still not the hole. Even if he was, how could you tell with that hairy butt cleavage... happy11.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Howard @ Mar 25 2004, 02:53 PM)
'Been screwed again' has received the most member hits since the board was started.

Nope my thread has the most hits

Nailed: Members 914 pictures (Pages 1 2 3 ...61) Mark Henry, Replies 1207, Views 53164

Does this mean I'm an asshole....nice hat.
Howard
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Mar 25 2004, 03:39 PM)
Nope my thread has the most hits

Nailed: Members 914 pictures (Pages 1 2 3 ...61) Mark Henry, Replies 1207, Views 53164

Does this mean I'm an asshole....nice hat.

Nice try, Mark. That site is admin, nailed and used as a reference. You are almost an asshole for suggesting that. laugh.gif

I want some real nominees or I keep the hat! Let me add that this hat is a real collector's item. New with tag still attached from Hustler Hollywood. Made by slave child labor in Bangladesh.
VegasRacer
Can we make Alfred a candidate?
He is not really here anymore.
He does keep trying to come back.
He just gets banned every time he signs up again.
Mark Henry
Hey at least it's still there! laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Mar 25 2004, 04:58 PM)
Can we make Alfred a candidate?
He is not really here anymore.
He does keep trying to come back.
He just gets banned every time he signs up again.

agree.gif

but we should make him a different hat......
like "im a racist bastard"..yeah that works laugh.gif
Howard
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Mar 25 2004, 04:00 PM)

Mark, that is friggin' cold. I'm nominating you smilie_pokal.gif

Aaron, Alfred is not a racist. Have him explain to you why the numbers 0 thru 9 are aryan, not arabic. OK, Alfred's in too.
Joe Bob
If nominated, I will not run, if elected I will not serve.....
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Howard @ Mar 25 2004, 04:06 PM)
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Mar 25 2004, 04:00 PM)

Mark, that is friggin' cold. I'm nominating you smilie_pokal.gif

Cool! I told ya dat I like the hat bootyshake.gif
DrifterJay
who was alfred? Did this incident happen when I was gone learning how to kill people and blow things up?
Joe Bob
12 year old racist with a tiny penis....spouts shit and gets banned.

As opposed to me....46 with a HUGE one....spouting crap and yet to get banned.... mueba.gif
Howard
QUOTE(mikez @ Mar 25 2004, 05:26 PM)
12 year old racist with a tiny penis....spouts shit and gets banned.

As opposed to me....46 with a HUGE one....spouting crap and yet to get banned.... mueba.gif

Sorry, Mike,

That's another contest.
seanery
did I read that right?
Mike likes 12 year old small penises?
Joe Bob
Only in jars that have been pickled....
seanery
ohmy.gif laugh.gif barf.gif
Bleyseng
....must be all that FCC and White House pressure to clean this BBS up!
There is lots of good vibes on this BBS, now if I could just find it!!!!!
seanery
that's what I'm talking about....can you feel the vibe....yeah, hmmmm
tat2dphreak
can I nominate myself... just b/c I like the hat!!!
Joe Bob
You assume that is your only qualifications?

When you ASSUME, you can make an ASS out of U and ME.....

wait...that didn't come out blink.gif right......
Sammy
Ooh ooh ooh...... me!

I wanna hat.
TimT
Im not an asshole, Im a shithead.. so you guys guy ahead and choose the winner in this contest laugh.gif
red914
how could anyone make fun of that spoiler? ok it would be ridiculous on my 1.7, but there is a v8 under there, fer cryin'out loud! it needs that thing! burnout.gif i wish mine had one quarter the hp. and a smaller spoiler to go with the fewer horses.

make that one vote FOR the spoiler. beer.gif
Aaron Cox
Biggest Asshole Award gets the Biggest whale tail lawn ornament ever! thats it...i nominate myself! i want a huge lawn ornament!!!!! laugh.gif
blonde914
Howard, I'm not an asshole although I have known a few. I think it is only fair that after you give away the asshole hat you start a new contest for the biggest BITCH. Now that one I have handsdown, ask anyone, my husband, children, coworkers, friends, store clerks, school teachers, bus drivers, neighbors. Go ahead ask. I have worked long and hard to earn this title and I think I deserve a hat too! Please!!! wub.gif
Sherry driving-girl.gif

P.S. I still love your car, I will love it with or without a large p-n-s I mean spoiler. mueba.gif
Joe Ricard
Nice hat. I'm I retired Navy Senior Chief. That makes me a retired ASSHOLE. Just ask anyone that used to work for me. and a Gunners Mate at that.

So if there is room to print "RETIRED" on top then I'm in.
I'm so mellow now it is sickening. well my 17 yr old might still have a vote.

HARD TO VOTE FOR ANY OF THE CLUB MEMBERS ALL THE ONES I HAVE MET ARE VERY NICE. Ain't met you left coasters yet however. finger.gif
tat2dphreak
technically I'm a smart-ass... but that has gotten me called an ASSHOLE MANY times... in fact,very few people that know me, hasn't called me an Asshole... yet! biggrin.gif
Howard
Due to a lack of credible nominees, this will now be closed without going to a poll. It's a sad day when this many assholes won't stand up and be counted. Besides, I like the hat, too.

Joe, I was chief of firing battery on 105 howitzers. Maybe that's why we get along blink.gif
aufaber
I think Zois has this one locked up.

Sammy's always looking for the free stuff.
Boldylocks
I nominate Boldylocks.
(I hate myself) chair.gif
Bleyseng
Here's a great tee shirt for the biggest asshole...
majkos
Ohhhh! I like that shirt! wub.gif
I can wear it,and not say a thing! cool.gif !
914gem
I was going to vote for Brad but we like him here in Arkansas as long as he lives out west.
Brad Roberts
Thanks.. really..

LOL

B
SirAndy
QUOTE(914gem @ Mar 27 2004, 10:38 PM)
I was going to vote for Brad but we like him here in Arkansas as long as he lives out west.

ok, here is something that has been bugging me for quite a while now ...

why the hell is Arkansas NOT pronounced like

Ar Kansas

but rather like

Ar Can Saw

????? confused24.gif Andy
Brad Roberts
You have heard me call it "Ar Kansas" several times. The whole time we where there.

Come on Jimmy.. tell us.

B
TheCabinetmaker
There is an Arkansas City in Kansas. Pronounced"Ar-kan-sas. They get real pissed when pronounced Ar-kan-saw city laugh.gif
ppickerell
I nominate myself for volunteering to host the March 914 brakfast and even posting about providing the food and drink and then cancelling at the last minute. finger.gif
Bruce Allert
I was gonna stay outta dis but with Qarls last post about get'n rid of the Porsche

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=ST&f=2&t=10543

it scared a bunch of us so... I gotta nominate him wholeheartedly

QARL... you da MAN smilie_pokal.gif
do I hear any seconds on this??? beerchug.gif

........b bootyshake.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(Bruce Allert @ Mar 30 2004, 06:04 PM)
I was gonna stay outta dis but with Qarls last post about get'n rid of the Porsche

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=ST&f=2&t=10543

it scared a bunch of us so... I gotta nominate him wholeheartedly

QARL... you da MAN smilie_pokal.gif
do I hear any seconds on this??? beerchug.gif

........b bootyshake.gif

I second it! I may be an ASS, but I can't compete with that!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.