Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DELETE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Chevota79
DELETE
Chevota79
$2000
Chevota79
Some Pics
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Chevota79
Close up of the surface rust in rear trunk
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Chevota79
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Rifleman

Hey Josh -

Do all the lights/electrical function?
Brakes work?
Any chipped/broken glass?
Shift okay? Thanks.
Chevota79
Shift pretty good for a 914 all the lights work but needs a flasher relay for the turn signals, and needs a front windshield as there is a larger crack running across it. Brakes work great also

QUOTE(Rifleman @ Feb 28 2010, 09:50 PM) *

Hey Josh -

Brakes work?
Shift okay? Thanks.

Rifleman
QUOTE(Chevota79 @ Mar 1 2010, 06:59 AM) *

Shift pretty good for a 914 all the lights work but needs a flasher relay for the turn signals, and needs a front windshield as there is a larger crack running across it. Brakes work great also

QUOTE(Rifleman @ Feb 28 2010, 09:50 PM) *

Hey Josh -

Brakes work?
Shift okay? Thanks.

Thanks. It looks like the heater is not connected - is that correct? Is appears that the car still has the original fuel injection - is that correct? I probably need to call you - is there a time when my call would not be disruptive? Thanks.
Chevota79
Heater controls are hooked up and works but need new ducts from the fan to the heat exchangers. I had some dryer duct on there for a while but recently took it off. Car does have the original fuel injection on it but I do have a single progressive Webber setup for it also. You can pretty much call me anytime before 10 or so at night.

Thanks
Chevota79
Still have it. Need it gone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.