Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 73 2.0 Sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914Sixer
As you all know I am moving. The wife said CHOOSE ONE ! I am keeping the Creamsicle. This car has been stored inside since 1993. YES, it does have some rust but not nearly as bad as most. It will need a short pan up to seats, new triangles and work along the passenger long bottom. Passenger suspension arm has been repaired but I would replace. Strange rust under the drivers side fender wall, Some back wall rust. Hell hole not too bad, new battery tray. You make the call. Car has been assembled for transport. Major components have been bolted in place. Wiring harness has been pulled back to the center of the car. Brakes, lines, stabilzers, and hardware come with the car. Engine and trans available but not matching. Parts were had selected to go with the car. These are the best parts I had to put on the car. Detailed pictures on request

Bonus Parts installed:

Factory Steel Flares, butt welded, then leaded in
10 piece 914-6 stiffing kit
new trunk hinges
new battery tray
Early Chrome Front Bumper
Early Chrome (Painted) V Bumper
Replated hardware
914Sixer
More pictures:
914Sixer
More pictures:
Tom_T
Maybe you could just ship it ahead to the new home, then tell her that you sold it, but it found it's way home like a lost puppy! biggrin.gif

Looks like too nice of a project to sell! smile.gif
bcheney
Very interesting project car. So are you saying the rear floor pan that meets the firewall will need to be replaced along with the triangles? Was the entire car repainted when the flares were installed? (Paint code?) If so, why wasn't the rust taken care of on the drivers side inner fender and the passenger front fender top? I'm not knocking the car at all...it's very cool...the way it presents just begs the questions.
914Sixer
The rust that is there now was not detected at the time the body work was done in fall of 1998. I got the pick out and started looking for trouble prior to selling because I like to be as honest as possible. Small patches were made on the P side corner pan. I mentioned the pan triangles because the you need to replace them when you do the short pan. The entire car was painted Bahia red after the body work was done. The prep work done prior to the paint was crap. Little blisters showed up several years later and I got the scraper out and peeled back to the primer and guide coat (the black color). I can burn a CD with 59 pictures of all the possible areas of interest for any one who needs them.
914Sixer
New lowered price. Make offer. Need to move.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.